2017-11-03 Campus Industry – Parma

Home Forums General 2017-11-03 Campus Industry – Parma

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Punj Lizard
    Participant

@ The Other Anders – Intrepid Explorer was played in London. Second track of the night.

Ercarnar
      Participant

I have to agree with the negative comments about the sound. I was in first row and then moved towards the center of the audience. I don't think drums were too quiet, i could hear them without effort, but Snah's guitar was painfully loud… I play and love loud music (I mean, I went to a Sunn O))) concert too) but that was really ear piercing. And as somebody else pointed out, keyboards' volumes were not mixed very well.

Despite all this, it still was an amazing concert…in my opinion the only "weak" point was ASFE, but maybe it's just me not particularly liking the song

The Other Anders
        Participant

@ Punj Lizard: Thank you. My mistake.

@ Shakti: I kindly disagree about Lacuna Sunrise having a lame jam. It is on of the songs that differs the most from night to night. So far we have documented versions of everything from 10 to 16 minutes, and the jams and the whole structure of this piece varies greatly from night to night, depending on who takes the lead, and where it leads them.

Note the cute imbecille at 6:16

https://youtu.be/zuJQ219ZqP4

Ercarnar
          Participant

God, I hated those guys

Yeah sure and what about the ones with the phone as a film maker?

Excuse me but i prefer the ones that ears and fells the live concert without that gadgets and sometimes screams, sorry for you…

Anyway that night i didn't hate nobody but the sound.

Hearing and feeling is one thing. Spoiling other people's hearing and feeling by wanting to be the star among the crowd is another. There's no feeling in screaming where the obvious background of a silent moment is silence itself, just ego.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994