2017-11-09 Conne Island / Leipzig

Home Forums General 2017-11-09 Conne Island / Leipzig

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Blashyrkh
    Participant

@fillmore, thanks! Can you also upload it on Motortrades?

fillmore
      Participant

I don't know how to seed on MT, but someone else probably will.

The Other Anders
        Participant

Spectacular! Among the finest recordings of this tour. 170 min, 14 songs.

Unique for its 26 seriously jammed out and trippy minutes of Lacuna/Sunrise. Outer orbit achieved. Roadwork material yet again in Leipzig.

Other jamming highlights include Intrepid Explorer, a beautiful Sonata, a majestic 15 min Mountain, a very far out Superstooge, all too deserving of RW release.

Taifun in it's new arrangement is kind of twice as big as before. An amazing version of an already long overdue RW song.

The Tower is the last great jam of the set. I still believe they did Bartok better in Berlin.

Looking forward to that one!

Leipzig, another jammed out night!

Punj Lizard
          Participant

@fillmore – I hope you don't mind, I availed myself of the WeTransfer link you provided yesterday, as I'm still not up and running with DIME yet.

Listening now – what an excellent recording. And for the first time I'm hearing Greener – that's right, I still haven't heard Blissard! I can't believe I only discovered MP a few months ago. Where have I been! OK gotta go – Lacuna/Sunrise just started. … I'm in heaven!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994