2018-07-27 Burg Herzberg Festival

Home Forums General 2018-07-27 Burg Herzberg Festival

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Punj Lizard
    Participant

@boomer – Far out!!

@Tomcat – In Düsseldorf, Reine seemed to have a much bigger profile than at Alkmaar and Roadburn, and I'd love to see either he or Kristoffer (or both) play a role in the new recordings. At present, though, we know from Tomas' Facebook post that only the three of them are in the studio. Whatever happens, I can't wait. :D

Tomcat
      Participant

Monday morning between 3:00-5:30am on WDR TV – three bands, one is motorpsycho!

https://www1.wdr.de/fernsehen/rockpalast/events/burg-herzberg-achtzehn-uebersicht-100.html

Now we only need someone to capture this :-)

Punj Lizard
        Participant

@Tomcat – I'm so in love with the five videos currently availabe on YouTube (listed in a post above), that a better quality copy of any of those would be very welcome indeed.

Tomcat
          Participant

They will also make it available online in their "Mediathek" :-)

Punj Lizard
            Participant

@Tomcat – Who will make it available? Burg Herzberg? WDR TV? Maybe you could post a link when its available. Please :D

mybestfriend83
              Participant

@punjlizard right Above there stands when the gig starts… I guess then you will find the link there…

https://www1.wdr.de/fernsehen/rockpalast/burg-herzberg-achtzehn-medien-100.html

Phoots Flower
                Participant
                  Spacebandit
                  Participant

I hope there will be more than just that one song…I remember they filmed the first

half of the show…

Phoots Flower
                    Participant
                      JERO
                      Participant

Woweee!!! I think this song-sequence is great, and what a showcase of prime Motorpsycho, with the Wheel as the climax (would liked to have seen some more of the audience here getting into trance-mode. though). Also very much enjoy the on-stage interaction, especially Bent & Tomas; those amazing breaks during Dreamhome!And for once I can see and hear the value Reine brings in (after some concerts where he was inaudible to me). If some friends ask me what this MP thing is all about I'll just link them to this WestDeutcheRundfunk now, so they too may get rundfunked good! :STG:

otherdemon
                        Participant

Fantastic footage! I agree, they really nailed the shit out of The Wheel that night!

And yet another great version of Dream Home; this one is becoming a live classic! :D

GBD
                          Participant

OMG i think i need some fresh underwear! :) Freakin' AWESOME!! :STG:

paolinogrande001
                            Participant

Wonderful, magical stuff! I don't know what to say. Loss for words.

The Wheel is just perfect. Hope they keep it in their setlist for the next gigs – still their "Ãœber-Song" in my opinion, knocking me off whenever I hear it!!!

punknotyet
                              Participant

This amazing Rockpalast video is now available on dimeadozen!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994