2020.01.19 – Møster! and Snah at Sojo in Leuven, Belgium.

Home Forums General 2020.01.19 – Møster! and Snah at Sojo in Leuven, Belgium.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Blashyrkh
    Participant
      suntripper
      Participant

Thanks for the link. Wow! Just listen to what Kenneth is doing 23 minutes in. Absolutely outstanding!

Hey Blashyrkh, how was it? Did they play any new tunes? According to a facebook post from last july they were going to record new music in january. Nice to know Bernie was there filming. Hope someone taped it too. They're a fantastic, fearsome unit, too bad jazz festivals across mainland Europe tend to ignore them. Kudos to the Orange Factory for being so open minded.

Blashyrkh
        Participant

Hi valdra, no new tunes or not that I'm aware of :-) It was an amazing evening. They've played around 2 hours.

This was also the first live show with Kenneth Kapstad again (after 1,5 years).

Orange Factory always books awesome bands. Elephant9 is coming in March to the same venue.

That's good news, thanks.

ffbernie
          Participant

SETLIST :

1. Nebula and Red Giant

2. Brainwave Entrainment

3. Unhorsed by Chivalry

4. Bandha

5. Mon Plaisir

6. Mount Vesuvio

8. Tearatorn

extra:

– Soundhouse Rumble

– The Boat

I dont know what Im going to post as video yet still overwhelmed…was a pretty intense show…I sent it to the MOSTER guys so they can choose…Ill keep you guys posted xbernie

suntripper
            Participant

Ooh! Something that really shows Kenneth in full flight, please ffbernie! (Was KK ever appreciated enough?)

surftex
              Participant

Stunning show!!! Thanks Benny and Sara for making that happen and Bernie for filming/recording. Hope I have the chance to get my hands on it…They went in studio to record the new album last monday…

wow! thats a perfect setlist! would love to see the recording!

ffbernie
                Participant

hey everyone…heres a compilation video of the MOSTER show..;enjoy https://vimeo.com/388483183

surftex
                  Participant

THANX Bernie!!! Great video and sound! Hope the rest will follow…

suntripper
                    Participant

Fantastic stuff, Bernie! More, please!!!

ffbernie
                      Participant

hey everyone…ORANGE FACTORY posted the MOSTER concert videos …check em out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja3ierYl8iA

suntripper
                        Participant

Thanks Bernie! Really like the split screen by the way. Also, how is it that things sound just that little bit better, I think, on your choice of platform, Vimeo, than on YouTube – like the trailer, for example? Serious question.

Mon plaisir – like relaxing in a warm bath until gradually realising: there's an intruder in the house…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994