22.10.2023 IT Ciampino – Orion Arena

Home Forums General 22.10.2023 IT Ciampino – Orion Arena

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Wulf
    Participant

Patterns
      Dank State
      Sunchild
      Mad Sun
      Feel

Sentinels
      Arne H
      Manmower
      On My Pillow
      On A Plate
      The Magpie
      Nothing To Say
      Rock Bottom
      A Pacific Sonata
      PPP
      The Alchemyst

Halleluwash
      Plan #1

2:30

Psychotzar on the Setlist before Hogwash but not played

• This topic was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by Wulf.
      supernaut
      Participant

Ooof that’s a killer set.

elNibi
        Participant

I agree, according to my taste, by far the best setlist of the entire tour. The awesome Manmower is back.

Wulf
          Participant

I have to agree! This surely was one of the best I’ve seen on this tour so far!
            :mp:
            And if there can be a ranking after 97 concerts, this one is also high up here!
            :cheers:
            High energetic and fast (didn’t hear it that fast I guess) Alchemyst :yahoo: , great Arne H (though not so far out than in Reutlingen), nice surprise with Manmower and PPP… the electric set totally was in flow (even with on a plate…)
            They possibly could add some more acoustic gems like Sungravy, Fury on Earth, Baby Jesus 2… to vary that part of the set a bit more :-)

Motorpsycho? Yay! :stg:

Spacebandit
            Participant

I’m not going to make a “final” statement, as there are a lot more shows to come. Listening to the audio tapes done, I agree that the acoustic set is a bit of warm-up. How about Blueberry Daydream oder Spirit’s “Nature’s way”? The electric set has a lot of “routine” with the start altering between “Sentinels” or “Chariots”. “Arne” is always a stand-out, but I’m a bit tired of “Gullible”. But great to hear “Hoghallehog” back.
              I wonder…wonder…wonder…”Fool’s gold”, “The golden core”, “Unchain the space” or – to me – the exceptional experience of a “Wheel”.
              But as it’s the first tour with Ingvald (I hope he stays for a long time!), no forcing at all. Just complaining on the highest level.

suntripper
              Participant

Sentinels and Arne H, thanks to Lateralus (who has also uploaded PPP):

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994