Aalborg (DK) , Studenterhuset — 10.06.2010

Home Forums General Aalborg (DK) , Studenterhuset — 10.06.2010

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    fillmore
    Participant

Via Dime from Lars (thanks!):

included:

Into the sun

Manmower

Gullible

Bomb roll

No evil (?)

Attendance: 50-60 people

Anyone attended it? Please give us more info! Thanks!

The Other Anders
      Participant

Sorry, no setlist, but at least a little article about the gig including some nice pictures:

Motorpsycho plays live in Aalborg

The Other Anders
        Participant

And there is one person on LastFM who says he attended the gig:

http://www.last.fm/event/1540779+Motorpsycho+at+Studenterhuset+on+10+June+2010

Maybe you can write him and ask, Alex? I’d do it, but I have to create a LastFM account first.

fillmore
          Participant

Will just do that!

Hello

I was in Aalborg. AND i got the setlist. They played:

Starhammer

No evil

My victim

Hey Jane

The visitant

Boinganoid(i.c.u)

Manmower

Bombproof roll

The alchemist

On my pillow

Flick of the wrist

W.B.D.T

Into the sun

Gullible`s travils

Elisa

otherdemon
            Participant

Thx a lot Elisa. Tour debuts for No Evil. Mr Victim and Hey Jane, I guess.

flick of the wrist!!! i love that song!!!

The Other Anders
              Participant

Thanks Elisa! Are you the travelling Italian Elisa from 10 years back, or do you live in Aalborg? Any thought on the show? Good/bad? How did people receive MP in Aalborg? How many showed up? Did you talk to the band? Will they ever play Denmark again if what we heard is true (only 50-60 people)? It is really a shame that people do not go to see the band when they visit the cities outside of Copenhagen. I thought it was a brave thing to do, to do Aalborg instead of Copenhagen. I’ll have to ask their Danish agent why they ended up in Aalborg this time…. Band wish? Logistics? Impossible to find a gig in Copenhagen or Ã…rhus? I’ll let you know if I find out.

fillmore
                Participant

The guy on Last.fm ultimatly didn’t go. But Lars provided us with more info:

“hi.. the sshow start 21.20 and end around 23.50…..no Mountain or K9. that will i remember….when they start, it was around 20 people in the local…and Bent wisper..hello we are MOTORPSYCHO FROM NORWAY….they looking to be in good mood…drinkin wine and smiling…..in the most psychedelic parts and noise..some people go out and smoke o s v….. i like the concert…..the last song was Gullible…… sorry that i’m could help more than this….but as you know, i’m new in this game………..”

Thanks for the setlist Elisa! Sounds awesome! Flick — wow!

The show was greate! I could see that Bent was strugling with the sound in the begining, but after som ajustment it was sortet out. The band seem too be in a good mood despite that there were only 30-40? people in the room. I have never been to a Motorpsycho consert with so few people. The consert lastet for 2.5 hours. The crowd warmed upp after 1 hours. I did not talk too the band and i am not Elisa from Italia. I am from Norway and i live in Oslo. I have been a Motorpsycho fan for 15 years :D

Elisa

By the way you can check out some photos of the concert and a short video of the concert on my facebookpage(Elisa Lagesen) The pictures and the film are taken by the photographer Nuno Alexandre.

Elisa

The Other Anders
                  Participant

Cool, thanks. Really great pictures by Nuno Alexandre.

supernaut
                    Participant

Wow after all these years playing all these places and festivals, they give 30 freaks a full 2,5 hour set with a smile nonetheless. Now that‘s attitude.

roman2k
                      Participant

Elisa, I’d really like to watch your photos but unfortunately you keep your photos on your Facebook page private and I can’t see them. Could you change this or could I add you? :)

You can add me :-)

Elisa

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994