Berlin 01.11.2009

Home Forums Setlists Berlin 01.11.2009

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    ingmarwa
    Participant

Yeah, I thought of him when the name Lars was mentioned. RIP.

Hi guys,

can anyone tell which of the songs they played in Berlin has a line like “I wanna be your friend…”??? I checked the playlist, but I can’t find it… it drives me crazy!!

BTW: Was my first Motorpsycho concert and it was awesome, especially OZZYLOT, GLOW and LLM!!!!!!! Whooohhoooo

supernaut
      Participant

@bodysnatcher:

actually that was Ozzylot. Bent sang the last line as “I want you to be my friend”, if memory serves right.

I also thought they suffered from the loss. Some concentration issues and “wrong” cues. But still it was LOUD and energetic and they were on fire, and in a good playing mood.

Ocean and Glow I heard both the first time live, nice. The COTF songs were all amazing. Main set a bit short but you can’t complain when the suite is the encore, right? And what a suite it was! Despite the reason, it was great to hear The Golden Core again. Maybe on this one, too but probably only on All Is Loneliness the Taurus pedals got their moment. A bit of a shame. I’m a basspedal junkie. :)

Is it just me or do they – after 90ties epic psychedelism and early 00ties jazzy moods – lean now towards the funky side of it all? Bent & Kenneth is some bad ass groove machine, very uptight and poignant (if that’s the right word…).

The audience was great, btw. So many people really appreciating the band. Swiss audiences usually wait until the encores with bursting cheering.

supernaut
        Participant

But somebody bought the last sidebag just before me. :x

otherdemon
          Participant
            supernaut
            Participant

thank you supermuch.

supernaut
              Participant

Snah’s first vocal line in Spiral and the crowd’s cheering. That was such a good first moment.

nice!! thanks alot for uploading so fast! downloading right now :D

alex.

supernaut
                Participant

Whole Lotta Diana!

jesus freaking christ!!!

supernaut
                  Participant

btw anyone noted who played the synths? was it Lolly or the other guy?

supernaut
                    Participant

ha after the golden core, you can hear that amp beeping which nearly freaked me out. it was such a loud show, i though my tinnitus came back.

It was Kenneth who played “synth” – actually he was hitting a pad (Midi ?) to his left at the same time as playing drums. Quite a busy job ! ;-)

Need help! I can´t figure it out! what do I do with that torrent file of the dime upload?

Downloading it takes a second and the file is only 34kb big.

Please help me. I really need to have it. It was the best thing I saw in years!!!

otherdemon
                      Participant

Maixi: You need a torrent-program like BitTornado or uTorrent. In the program you open the torrent file, and then you’ll connect to the other users who are sharing the concert. And voila! It will download itself :lol:

thanks, otherdemon! I forgot to mention: I´m an idiot! :wink:

I´m really excited bout it!

Are there any other things like pics or videos of the berlin show in the web?

Please fellows, link it!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994