Berlin 01.11.2009

Home Forums Setlists Berlin 01.11.2009

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    supernaut
    Participant

@dinosycho

oh i didn’t notice that. so they did turn him around to do more than only bashing on things after all. :lol:

GBD
      Participant

Not to crap on the love fest going on here, but i just have to say…..the vocals suck pretty hard…again! So sour at times, it’s difficult to listen to it! And that’s too bad. Cus the music itself is killing!

supernaut
        Participant

oh me i really couldn’t care less. though i thought the singing was quite good on the last tour and that sure didn’t bother me either. but after 20 years… i REALLY couldn’t care less. i prefer great melodies and songwriting sung shaky to perfect pitch just for the sake of it any day.

we’re auditioning singers right now and i realized i can’t stand these pathetically stretched out vocals in perfect alternative rock manner. head down, playing bass and thinking “oh please will you shut up!”. :lol:

oh and i forgot, kenneth played synth on Feel. i did notice that.

supernaut
          Participant

On this Berlin recording, Bent’s backing uuuuuuhoooooh’s on Spiral are wonderfully scratchy. I love that.

TraktorBass
            Participant

Vocals on The Golden Core are really good, luckily. Fantastic!

to me the vocals were really good. didn´t you saw them three years ago? criticize that!

Be
              Participant

In Hamburg during Year Zero I thought that snah has come a very long way since the earlier years. I don’t think he could have sung that song 10 years ago.

Btw. Why does he sing lead on ocean in her eye? I really like bent’s singing a lot more, usually.

supernaut
                Participant

maybe GBD listened to the recordings without being dazzled by seeing them on this tour yet. and we others who are high and spoiled have a different perception.

just listened to the recording. what an incredible version of golden core!!! what a great sound. perfectly played!cant imagine it can get any better!woooooooow!

thanks a lot to the taper/uploader!!!

Thanks Supernaut for the lyrics-hint!! And now that I have the recording, the merories are back!!! What an incredible version of Ozzylot, the guitars are tuned a quite deeper than on the record, which I prefer. Thanks Otherdemon for uploading, great job!!!!!!!

otherdemon
                  Participant

It wasn’t me who uploaded… hanno did (and he recorded it as well)

I see…so hail to hanno! just kidding! I´m listening to it right now. Great to have this keepsake!

GBD
                    Participant

Thanks for a great show! Yeah and let me just say that i might have been a bit trigger happy. My statem,ent was based on listening to 3-4 songs (The COTF ones) But it got better, so saying that they suck hard is too harsh. But i still think that with 20 years of live xp, they should have come longer by now….

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994