Cologne 06.11.

Home Forums General Cologne 06.11.

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    fillmore
    Participant

A review.

Holle
      Participant

thanx for uploading it. :-)

to all who have download it :

is here anyone who knows the first “cover” included in hogwash?

it’s just before hallejuwa

I always think I know it, but not sure what song it is.

and: nice review thomas, thanks :cheers:

RvL

Thanks a lot Surftex, and other dimers who put up their recordings of other shows.

I am pleasantly surprised with the Köln-recording. Sound is definitely better on recording than what I could hear being there. It’s just a pity I couldn’t get into the whole gig.. Oh well.

@red mosquito: about the Utrecht audiences: Maybe we can use some of the cloth of ‘Little Lucid Me’ and stuff some mouths with it.

(although i must say, last time in tivoli, spring 2008, I wasn’t bothered with much talking around me, the audience was loud though, when the show was over people kept screaming for more for a couple of minutes, quite an extraordinary moment) Enjoy Deventer!

…Chatty people can be a problem at dutch gigs. In the late nineties the Effenaar-crowd too was quite a pain at MP gigs.

s_edelman
          Participant

(although i must say, last time in tivoli, spring 2008, I wasn’t bothered with much talking around me, the audience was loud though, when the show was over people kept screaming for more for a couple of minutes, quite an extraordinary moment)

Yes, it was! Never seen a DJ putting on music and the light going on – but failing to silence out the crowd, what an explosion it was …

Rune
            Participant

Eventually it turned into a bit of a disappointment. I was hoping for them to come back for yet another encore. But they didn’t. Amazing crowd, though. Great memories. (good gig – no recording has surfaced, yet?)

Un.Chien.d.Espace
              Participant

yeah that was really a memorable moment! the crowd cheering for an encore and when the curtain was closed they even threw their empty beer cups! fantastic!

Un.Chien.d.Espace
                Participant

and i wish their would be a recording popping up, too!

My first Motorpsycho gig. I was coming from Sardinia to see it!

I’ve take few photos of Live Show in Cologne! You can see on my flickr or in my facebook profile

I hope that you like it!

4100566224_c28538676e_m.jpg4099808601_5e23ac8a34_m.jpg

4099809055_1b7a36084e_m.jpg4098858464_8162087dff_m.jpg

if anybody want it, i can send the photo in 731 x 1084.

alessandro.

ps. i will download the torrent from dime, but i don’t have any account (i’ve try to register but they don’t send me the mail for convalidate my account). Can anyone upload this on rapidshare or megaupload for me?!. pleeease :D

Be
                  Participant

Ha, ha, just listened to the recording for the first time. Did anybody notice the guy shortly before Hogwash starts who says (in German): “Do they have a new drummer or is he getting younger all the time?”

Yes, I would be very happy to have the opportunity to download the show at megaupload or rapidshare…Someone pleeeeease???

surftex
                    Participant

Just try to get an account at dime. You only have to try several times. I’m sure you’ll get one, like all others who already downloaded it.

No chance to get it at dime. What can I do???

supernaut
                      Participant

misha, mail me at wiper@gmx.ch

ant

don’t know if this has been posted somewhere already:

on http://bunch.tv/ there are 2 videos (30 minutes and 25 minutes) of the Concert in very good audio & video quality. also, there are two “specials”, which contain an interview with bent and kenneth.

somehow i can’t copy the link directly, so you have to search for motorpsycho on that website

cheers for the link !

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994