Cologne, 29.04.13

Home Forums General Cologne, 29.04.13

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

whip. aug. hell. greener. üwagner. sin. drug. barley. water. kdh. alchemyst… stg. sail. nervcatchter… k9

khd?

grindove
    Participant
      Quote:
      khd?

"Kill Hill Devils"?

:wink:

The shortest setlist in history ;)

What's nervcatcher? The Nerve Tattoo / Ratcatcher? And how would these two totally different things get together?

What's "water"? Walking on the Water? Watersound?

The rest seems clear :)

Watersound and Kill Devil Hills.

Hope I didn´t forget anything.

2:35 h

Great show! Good night.

mybestfriend83
      Participant

Please someone write it down fully… Seems notcomplete to me… Anyway mindblowing show… I love whip that ghost what an opening to a mp show… Then i just felt good… I remember best the absolutely power spacehardrock overkill finish of kill devil hills and the wonderfull alchemyst… And what an ueberwagner version… Never heard a slow version before… And as they made it rock it was perfect… A real nice evening like allways and like allways way to many girls… And wonderfull greener played too… Now i drive home to relax and smoke a bit again…. See you next time around… Sail on

z

mybestfriend83
        Participant

WAY TO LESS GIRLS… Sorry i was dreaming…

so, did they play nerve tattoo?

Tomcat
          Participant

They played Nerve Tattoo, which was at the end eaten by the Ratcatcher ;)

Great show but not on the level of Bremen Schlachthof that time (and Lido '13 obviously). Too much straight/pop for my taste, but who am I to complain after last night! Highlights: Pilgrim, Barleycorn (still don't like the refrain though), STG, Kenneth crunching Nerve Tattoo with his drums playing the Ratcatcher – and a majestic K9. Reine Fiske finally on Melotron. He is such a great force in motorpsycho, may he stay a while.

Looking forward to more shows coming up – they obviously can pick up any song they want in his line-up.

supernaut
            Participant
              Quote:
              the absolutely power spacehardrock overkill finish of kill devil hills and the wonderfull alchemyst

that's all i want to hear in Bern. oh and taifun.

Great Show, stunning K9, still totally amazed in the morning :-).

A few Pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tobstone/sets/72157633385661356/

Holle
              Participant
                Quote:
                He is such a great force in motorpsycho, may he stay a while.

Yes!

Hope that he will stay a long time and not only for this tour.

It was a great show yesterday aagain. Not so magical like the night before in Berlin, but that won`t happen night after night. :D

whip that ghost.

during the show in berlin i waited for that song just beacuse it would have fit perfectly into the whole set (no need to say that i love that song as much as i love the music of the allman brothers band).

now i am envy once again.

fillmore
                Participant

there's a review of the Cologne gig, in entertaim.net. but it's in german… ;-)

http://entertaimnet.wordpress.com/2013/05/05/motorpsycho-live-im-gloria-koln/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994