Effenaar 23.05.10

Home Forums Setlists Effenaar 23.05.10

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author

Great! This dancing part gave me a big smile from ear to ear. So totally unexpected! And funny.

@tbeest And yes, these pics above are tbeest’s pics…

otherdemon
    Participant

Actually, they did the same dance moves at the same point of the song back in 1994 when they last played Mountain.

Check out the Rome 1994 video for evidence. Only difference is that Bent had dreads, and Snah was bald back then. And of course the 16 years inbetween :lol:

supernaut
      Participant
        Quote:
        And… did they really dance…. yes, was lucky enough to capture 17 secs of it click here

we’re just in it for the lolz.

@otherdemon: they actually played parts of “mountain” at Rockefeller in -97. It was in the middle of some song. Can’t remember wich one, thou.

As other have pointed: Bent really needs to figure out how to sing some songs. The way he sings Kill some day theese days is just just awfull; screaming like a … He has done that song so well before, why f..k it all up..?

@dolphyn:

They played parts of “Mountain” inside “Nothing to Say”, the bass-line in the midle of “Mountain” fits on the verse-bassline on NtS

I wish I could see them on this tour… maybe I get completely impulsive and jump on a plane to Hamburg or Aalborg, one of the last concerts.

@greener 81:

that s right. Nothing to Say,it was.

Can’t wait to see them again, either. :D

otherdemon
        Participant

Well yeah. But the last time they played Mountain in its entirety was back in 1994.

yeah right @ ‘tbeest, that is what you get if you put it online, besides tanx for posting your pix dude.

There were some live pix on twitter the same night, have seen them been taken

besides somehow I like the old Motorpyscho stage set up more

Maybe I’m getting to old.

[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_qLcTFpyQI1Y/SLuiuqNjhDI/AAAAAAAAA1Y/sfoFxQHegUs/s640/IMGP4731.JPG[/img]

DSCN2117.jpg

CaptainAubrey
          Participant

Sweet baby Jesus, what a setlist.. Hope someone are recording these shows!!

I totally agree! It would be a pleasant gesture to get out some tapes, especially to us people back home that can’t afford or get the spare time to see this amazing tour (ohmygod that setlist!!!). DunaJam on live DVD as a possible Roadwork would be amazing! It would be like Pink Floyd in Pompei… only with a some audience, oceanview and (sorry Floyd-fans) better music. I would gladly settle with a live tape/CD from that concert.

:D

Un.Chien.d.Espace
            Participant

yes, indeed! please let someone videotape the dunajam gig! PLEASE!

I’m pretty sure I’ve read somwhere, maybe even in this forum, that Motorpsycho is recording all of their shows nowadays…

Can anyone confirm that?

Can anyone steal that? ;)

@otherdemon Where to find footage of the 1994 Rome gig with Mountain? Youtube did not give me any :-(

As long as they don’t play on a beach at Dunajam. We wouldn’t want sand to get into their equipment, like that wonderful new Moog! :mrgreen:

Oh & as far as I know, MP are in the habit of recording most of their shows. Mostly it’s for their own reference & not tweaked for sound for public consumption. I haven’t seen stuff like ambient audience mikes, let’s say that. Or maybe I just haven’t been looking…

The guys are ripping it up in Berlin right now!

Greetings,

Thomas

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994