Here Be MONSTERS MERCHANDISING – Tour Goodies 2016

Home Forums General Here Be MONSTERS MERCHANDISING – Tour Goodies 2016

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    kjellepelle
    Participant

String of Stroops var vel klubben Effenaar sin utgivelse. De har gitt ut ting før og da de valgt å feire sin 40 års dag på den måten er vel opp til klubben og ikke bandet. Toys var faktis en benefit for Sorgenfri og låta ble vel gitt ut på igjen.

men som jeg har sagt før Record collectors are pretensious assholes…

Mvh

tidligere kompletist men er blitt bedre på gamledagene. livet består av så mye annet.. :MPD:

cjacob
      Participant

Enig..Livet bestÃ¥r av nesten bare andre ting en Ã¥ samle skiver. 8O..Lenge siden jeg ogsÃ¥ var kompletist….Men akkurat dem limiterte tinga er coolt Ã¥ ha pluss jeg syntes det er fair Ã¥ gi alle hardcore fans i verden samme mulighet til Ã¥ skaffe seg ting….Særlig nÃ¥r bandet reagerer sÃ¥ sterkt pÃ¥ høye priser.. Du og jeg fÃ¥r tak i nesten det vi vi..SÃ¥ ingen problem..Men kjipt for fans i Japan osv…

Krist Rampage
        Participant

@Kjellepelle: Why so unkind? I did not say MP did anything wrong, i simply did not have the money to buy it at the time, that's all. So, not everybody interested got a copy.

kjellepelle
          Participant

@Krist Rampage; It was not my intention to be unkind, just this was the intention for the project. The band wanted it out of the system so this is how they did it. We got the opportunity to order in advance and if we didnt then we didnt.

But then there is always somebody that gonna be unhappy about something, if MP should decide to re-release the Motpnakotic Fragments in one way or another, there is bound to be somebody that complain about that as well. oh well……

If you want to be a completeist, be my guest but I will never use insane amount of money to complete my collection, life to short..

supernaut
            Participant
              Quote:
              But then there is always somebody that gonna be unhappy about something,

very true.

I'm a bit surprised how the band underestimated the demand, because MP fans are officially nuts :D . Them taking care of it through repressing and ordering option (while being busy on the road) is nothing less than supercool. I'm happy to get the 12", if for whatever reason not, so be it. Generally I find that any artist is and shall be free to do whatever they find just for themselves. Ltd editions, vinyl only, not releasing anything at all, and so on… Btw they already spoiled us with opening their vaults with the DB, TM & Blissard releases. Only bummer is not getting DVD releases of those unique TM and DB and Unicorn shows. But… as said… so be it. :)

kjellepelle
              Participant
                Quote:
                Only bummer is not getting DVD releases of those unique TM and DB and Unicorn shows

Well we'll never know, I thought that a re-issue of Demon Box would never happen, So right was I. But I'm not holding my breath, I just keep wishing :roll:.

I must confess I don't understand the following dilemma:

a master piece of some kind is created and published after many, many years of hard and dedicated work and experience.

However, now – author's only concern is to limit distribution of the very creation.

Can, some creative soul, explain the logic behind this strange logic?

stereosofa
                Participant

C'mon boys and girls, share some pics of the nu stuff with us.

What do we have so far? Caps, mugs, shirts, buttons.

What more? Posters? Scarfs? Marbles? Towels? Patches?

stereosofa
                  Participant

:MPD:

OK folks, here are some snapshots of merchandise (made in Hanover):

DSC_3619.jpg

pricelist (EURO)

DSC_3618.jpg

DSC_3620.jpg

with the merch man (wearing a Mogwai shirt, probably not for sale).

DSC_3621.jpg

yellow one is a kids shirt "3-4 years"

DSC_3624.jpg

totebag (white bat print on back side)

DSC_3623.jpg

button set

DSC_3645.jpg

stickers (ca. 10cm wide)

So, welcome to the batland! :mrgreen:

btw: There was a poster on the list, but I didn't spot it on the table and forgot to ask. Anyone else? Maybe the HBM2 artwork?

Thanx for the pics.

Do they sell the black "scientist" shirt?

I need one!

mybestfriend83
                    Participant

So is the Single the : Here Be Monsters Volume !2! ???

For 8 euro that would be great …!

boomer former helm
                      Participant

no, i don't think so. this will be the spin spin spin single i guess.

ThorEgil
                        Participant

HBM2 is an LP.

What about the shirt? Is it available on tour?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994