i talked 2 god&he told me-to tell u the following news:new album&tour spring2013

Home Forums General i talked 2 god&he told me-to tell u the following news:new album&tour spring2013

• This topic has 125 replies, 43 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Eggo.
Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    otherdemon
    Participant
      Quote:
      Those Barleycorn and Afterglow snippets indeed sound like early pastoral Genesis. I'm even more thrilled now.

Haha, my sentiments exactly! I was thinking of Mike Rutherford's 12 string cirka Trespass/Nursery Cryme when I heard those snippets.

I also read a nice Tweet regarding Ratcatcher: @SidSmith "Your face will melt off as a result of repeatedly playing Ratcatcher from the new Motorpsycho album. #publicserviceannouncement"

supernaut
      Participant
        supernaut
        Participant

Has there been any update about a Nidarsdomen Orgelfest (or Oslo Opera) DVD release?

Interesting snippets. Regarding "the afterglow": wonder if we'll see an acoustic guitar on stage this tour. Been a while since that happened….

Listen to 'August' right now, you butts.

http://sidsmith.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/podcast-from-yellow-room-55.html

(Skip ahead to the 6:20 minute mark.)

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994