It’s possible to find 1991 live bootlegs?!

Home Forums General It’s possible to find 1991 live bootlegs?!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi to all!

It’s possible to find 1991 live bootlegs?!

I’m searching it for “Strange Days” (early version of ‘demon box’ and only live recordings are available).

Could someone help me to find also:

Like always from Lovelight EP (little difference)

MOTOR HOME (MOTORPSYCHO + M. HAGFORS) – Life Is A Little Lie

Thank you very much

otherdemon
    Participant

I know of one 1991 bootleg that exists (with Strange Days) from Hulen, Bergen.

I don’t have it though.

And if you have the Hair Cuts DVD, a live version of Strange Days is included as a secret bonus track.

TAF
      Participant

Seeing as the 1991-12-11 Copenhagen gig was recently available @ Dime (though it seems to have gone missing since), I guess it’s better to pull out this thread again rather than starting a new one on a similar topic.

So: Does anyone have, or know about the existence of, any other early (1990-92) MP recordings? So far the only ones I’m aware of are these:

– Lobotomizer demos (1990)

– 1991-10-24 Hulen, Bergen (mentioned above)

– 1991-12-11 Copenhagen

– 1992-02-28 Trudvang, Stjørdal

(For the record, the latter two both feature performances of Strange Days.)

And finally, does anyone have the abovementioned Hulen 1991 recording available? I’d love to get my hands on that one.

otherdemon
        Participant

According to a list there’s only two other boots available from 1992:

Trondheim, AVH-senteret 1992xxxx 1cd 6 min 2 acoustic songs, tv source

Trondheim, Bromstad gas station 199205xx 1cd 5 min Home Of The Brave, tv source

There are no other boots from 1990 or 1991.

TAF
          Participant

Ah, of course. I forgot about those even though they’re on my hard drive. :P

Since Maiden Voyage features a live track we know that at least one 1990 show (UFFA 29 april) was recorded, but I guess it resides safely in the MP vaults. One can only wonder how much stuff they may have laying around just waiting for the 50th anniversary deluxe box set. :P

GBD
            Participant

…sceduled to be released sometime in 2039. Can’t wait :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994