Leipzig Conne Island 16.10.2019

Home Forums General Leipzig Conne Island 16.10.2019

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    The Other Anders
    Participant

What a setlist. Great clips, intense Tower.

dongonz
      Participant

Hey Juergen,

a friend of mine just told me, that she listened to a broadcast of the show on last friday already? Do you know anything?

Juergen
        Participant

Spidergawds concert from Leipzig was broadcast Last friday. This concert took place on March 27th and took six months to mix. I don't expect A broadcast until 2020 but I hole that I will be wrong.

dongonz
          Participant

Yeah… i was at the show of Spidergawd in March. Talked to Kenneth and co. after the Show. They are always very chatty :D In fact, it was me who gave them the idea to play in UT Connewitz after the Concert one year earlier in Moritzbastei where they had really shitty sound. Sorry… but I am a bit proud of that … hahaha :D

So my friend may be wrong about the broadcast last week. … thank god :D

stereosofa
            Participant

As you might know this show was recorded by the german radio station Deutschlandradio for a future broadcast. Here is a little snippet from the mixing session provided by Tim Schauen of Deutschlandradio via facebook. Looks/ sounds promissing: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10218081636663703&id=1570834259.

supernaut
              Participant

cheers for the heads up!

mag

Hi.

I just want everybody to know that MP is splitting up. They are all good friends but they have found that enough is enough. Snah has been tired for many years and he says that he miss Gebhardt because he was the best drummer. Bent has turned into a plumber to afford family. In March 2020 it's all over and we'll have to listen to TNT and Alice Cooper. Both Bent and Snah used to listen to the song Poison back when they were criminals. I also listened to Poison with Ronny, that now drives a trailer, we stole a boat. Coincidences,coincidences. I will love MP for what they didn't do, not for what they did. You can also listen to Safe As Milk by Captain Beefheart. The song Abba Zabba, Electricity and finally the beautiful anthem, Autumn's Child—-While grieving over MP. It is over.

Stay tuned for more rock and roll as Harald Are Lund used to say, this giant. He 'worked'in the radio. I promise you—he is sad too.

Devotional
                  Participant

Careful with the brown acid, mag.

boomer former helm
                    Participant

wtf

cloudhawker
                      Participant

Russian trolls trying to destabilize the Motorpsycho world order.

dongonz
                        Participant

What's wrong with you, dude?

fillmore
                          Participant

The Leipzig recording will be aired on those dates:

21.05.-22.00 on Deutschlandfunk

Editor says upon approving the final mixes he decided to air all of it in three parts, because "where I am supposed to fade this out" and that after the first mixes were done they "listened silently to all of 'Mountain' – BÄM!".

Roadworks 5.5!

supernaut
                            Participant

thx a lot, fillmore!

Tomcat
                              Participant

❤

mag

well.Motorpsycho is an aeroplane.The right wing motor is dying and we are suffering.If this madness doesn't stop we're all gonna' die.we are suffering of too much carbon monoxide.Greta is crying,we have to stop this madness before it is to late.Help me I'm suffocating.I have to call someone to help me out.But only if it is climate friendly and I guess it's not.I know now,please kill me and let Africa live.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994