Leizpig, Conne Island 07-06-2010

Home Forums General Leizpig, Conne Island 07-06-2010

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Quote:
    misplaced whistling and egotrip yealling a la “smart comment shouted out loud so that everyone can hear how cool I am, and maybe that sexy lady behind me will walk me home and fuck my brains out. Oh, look at her breasts. I think I’ll just add a “UUUUAAAHHAHAHAAAUI” to seal the deal, right here in the most quiet part of Gullible, so that she can hear me, and everyone else too – that is the hole point, don’t you get it? – and it might be my last chance.

Will I spoil the moment for everyone else? I haven’t even concidered it. I am drunk, horny and happy, so I am allowed to be selfish, egocentric and asocial”.

LOL!!

CaptainAubrey
    Participant
      Quote:
      misplaced whistling and egotrip yealling a la “smart comment shouted out loud so that everyone can hear how cool I am, and maybe that sexy lady behind me will walk me home and fuck my brains out. Oh, look at her breasts. I think I’ll just add a “UUUUAAAHHAHAHAAAUI” to seal the deal, right here in the most quiet part of Gullible, so that she can hear me, and everyone else too – that is the hole point, don’t you get it? – and it might be my last chance.

Will I spoil the moment for everyone else? I haven’t even concidered it. I am drunk, horny and happy, so I am allowed to be selfish, egocentric and asocial”.

LOL!!

LOL!! :D

Don’t you guys ever do stupid, irrational things? I’m not defending bent’s behaviour, spitting on people is disgusting, of course. But to me, its just human behaviour, to do irrational things like that. I’ve never spat on nobody, but me oh my, have I said and done some things that i regret afterwards. And I bet that Bent did just that. That said, I dont think that Bent seems like a specially sympathetic person. Not saying that he’s a total douch either, but he don’t come across as a guy that’s warm and welcoming, does he?

Here’s a thought.. if he had been a much warmer, cosier and friendlier person, their music would not have been as interesting… just a thought.

supernaut
      Participant

I spoke to Bent quite a few times and he is warm and welcoming. :-) And actually I do think that their music is this interesting and diverse and soft and brash and edgey because they are quite the sensitive bunch.

But yeah let’s put this to rest. Gotta get that recording now.

Hyena
        Participant

holy crap! just listened to bomb-proof from this show. and fuck me jesus that was awesome. THAT’s how they shoulda done it on the album!

supernaut
          Participant

yes. listening to it now too. holy momma!

GBD
            Participant

Holy macrell! That quiet part with the moog/mellotron/guitar swirling section is simply bliss! With all the stuff going on, it’s almost impossible to believe that there are only 3 people on stage… :)

fillmore
              Participant

The “Cornucopia”-jam should not be forgotten: That mean Fuzz-guitar-like-sound we can hear towards the conclusion of the jam is actually Bent’s bass! :-)

GBD
                Participant

@Alex: He’s probably using the Micro Pog. Pitch shift heaven.

Sorry to bring up the spitincident again, but with the three guys playing like gods as in this show – who would wash their face after being “blessed” with some holy water? Maaan…

Just curious… did he spit on the guy who starts singing feckin’ opera during the quiet part of TGC? Listening to the recording now…

If thats the case, he kinda of had it coming IMFUO (In my fucked up opionion) :-)

Ruining a perfect musical moment like that deserves nothing but punishment. You know, the opera guy kind of spits on the band in a way – absoutely no respect for the artists and their art.

Ok, enough’s enough. Excellent recording! The band is completely on fire here! Playing (and behaving?) like they’re 15-20 years younger.

supernaut
                  Participant

@GBD

you got a pog yrself? so you recommend it?

Here´s to the Opera singer! ^^

Be
                    Participant

Damn, I will never be able to listen to this Golden Core version without waiting for the spitting moment. It sounds really disgusting and stupid singing only lasts for couple of seconds. I still think Bent behaved like a moron!

In an ideal world motorpsycho would be huge, playing gigantic venues.

And a chunk of saliva flying from stage wouldn’t stand a chance of reaching the audience.

Sometimes people act without thinking things through. It’s a heat of the moment thing.

Most artists have a couple of blunders on their CV. It happens.

No disrespect to the person who got spat at. I can imagine that being very unpleasant, regardless of the identity of the spitter.

Someone mentioned earlier that the band are only humans. That’s very true. In fact they are humans playing intense and emotional music night after night, trying to put on monolithic shows in more or less initimate settings. That’s probably exhausting. May even blur one’s judgement every now and then. I say forgive and forget.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 94 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994