Leizpig, Conne Island 07-06-2010

Home Forums General Leizpig, Conne Island 07-06-2010

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 91 through 94 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Vegard B. Havdal
    Keymaster

Not a disgruntled psychonaut, we hope. :)

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,5686345,00.html?maca=en-rss-en-all-1573-rdf

otherdemon
      Participant
        Quote:
        You can actually hear the whole incident on the recording. Both the singing and the actual spitting. But i gotta say….quite uncalled for if you ask me. I mean, had he been singing out of tune for a minute or so, i could have understood. But this goes on for about 3-4 seconds, and he doesen’t even sing that loud.

Actually, the opera-guy goes on for a little longer than 3-4 seconds. He starts at 5:52, and then goes Pavarotti until approx. 6:10 where you hear Bent the Lama laying down the punishment. O Sole Mio and The Golden Core are not even close to being the most natural pairing in this world :lol: But I’ll stop debating this now, let’s agree to disagree.

The cool thing about the Leipzig-recording is that the boys sound a bit tighter than some of the other boots I’ve heard this tour. And man oh man, that version of Bombproof… That is by far one of the best fuckin’ MP-performances I’ve ever heard!

harry
        Participant

Having heard the recording now I’ve changed my mind: this operaguy is singing in an idiotic way, and to me it comes across as condescending, as making fun of the singing quality of Bent. In any case not just happy drunk being silly. So, I guess he kind of deserved it.

leipzig

leizpig

leispit

leifshit

Harry

supernaut
          Participant

Listening to the spit incident now. I guess it’s the lalalala guy? But worse and beyond my understanding is people’s urge to yell WWWOOOOAAHHOOOOHOOOO as soon as a band plays totally quietly. Annoying as fuck. @6’04”

But don’t get me wrong, it’s perfectly allright at tense moments like TGC’s 10’33” or at 3’50” in Year Zero. I’m not THAT grumpy. :lol: But during delicate build ups, pleeeeeease no.

Viewing 4 posts - 91 through 94 (of 94 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994