Motorpsycho in the Opera 11.Nov.2012

Home Forums General Motorpsycho in the Opera 11.Nov.2012

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Holle
    Participant

Yes my hair growed a bit up, sadly you had could ask. I looked around but did not see you. Anyway. :-)

Un.Chien.d.Espace
      Participant

at the first show i sat 3 seats away from you…right in the middle…

@supernaut: I was first row in the middle (first show). Two free seats left and right to me.

And to jar you further on the nerves ;), a snahisgod performance:

snahisgod

Un.Chien.d.Espace
        Participant

yeah during the first show the were about 10 free seats in the "orkest" section…

Great King Rat
          Participant

Jeez… I wish I'd been there! Glad to see though that so many dedicated psychonauts got to witness such an event.

@ Un.Chien. … It's slightly off topic but since you mentioned it I gotta ask: At which festival did you see the Steaming Satellites? Cause both Two Gallants and the Satellites played at the small festival this summer which I and a few friends are honoured to organize…

supernaut
            Participant

@nomoreDaniel

i've gladly seen those empty seats. no heads blocking my view from 3rd row. :mrgreen:

yes that Cornucopia there is a godperformance from all 3, and I understand what you mean and think you wish for something that doesn't belong to the Unicorn. Snah also sings Heartattac Mac, Coventry Boy and Proteus. A huge range in tone, no Grohl or Zack could do that. And the one who could top it, Mike Patton, would top it by overdoing it way too much. TDDU is meant to be sung the way they sing and sung it. There must not be any stereotype alternative rock shouting there. It would ruin it.

supernaut
              Participant

and also: the only screamer on TDDU is Mutiny anyway. And that's Bent and he goes for it.

supernaut
                Participant

superstooka:

Quote:
                  btw – the domkirken concert is still on dime & on motortrades, but yes, it worth a release from the band, off course.

yup i have the whole audio. i just hope they release that show on film. if it was properly filmed…?

Holle
                  Participant

If I remember right there were cameras, yes. But I am not sure.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994