Motorpsycho live 2019

Home Forums General Motorpsycho live 2019

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    Be
    Participant

Yeah! Schlachthof on a sunday. Guess, I'll skip Hamburg then.

pfnuesel
      Participant

Good catch! Sunday (and Monday) shows are usually best, crowd-wise. Schlachthof is a highlight in any case. Nice combination! 8)

Deadnautpsychohead
        Participant

Really looking forward to Schlachthof, great venue, esp. for MP. But I'll stick to Hamburg, although I'm absolutely not in the mood for waiting for the guys while having to bear Elder…

supernaut
          Participant

You, sir, are crazy. Elder are freaking amazing. Lore and Reflections of a Floating World have been my drug for a while. And the Lore title track is so motorpsychedelique.

fillmore
            Participant

From an interview with Bent in the current issue (208 / March 2019) of eclipsed Rock Magazin:

Q: Live hattet ihr zuletzt Lars Horntveth von Jaga Jazzist dabei, auf "The Crucible" ist er bei einem Track zu hören. Wird er künftig eine größere Rolle spielen?

A: Wir haben gerade eine Woche mit ihm geprobt. Wir haben bereits 85 Prozent des nächsten Albums geschrieben, das wir im August aufnehmen werden. Wir beschlossen, dass wir zwei zusätzliche Musiker dabei haben wollen, und Lars wird definitiv einer davon sein. Er vesteht uns als Band, und sein Input ist uns sehr wertvoll. Er hilft uns das Chaos zu ordnen, und wenn alles glattgeht, wird er uns auch auf unserer Tour begleiten. […]".

They hope to bring Lars Horntveth on tour, have written 85% of the new album which they will record in August.

boomer former helm
              Participant

its unbelievable. just finished anoher spin of the crucible with tears in my eyes, and now these news… :STG:

Punj Lizard
                Participant

😲 Wow. Great news. I'm gobsmacked.

Deadnautpsychohead
                  Participant

@supernaut: Just a case of taste and not of mental state I hope. Saw Elder at Krach am Bach and just didn't like them. Anyway, they'll have a second chance on me.

Kid A
                    Participant

@fillmore: two fantastic news in just 1 paragraph. I’m so excited, what comes next, it seems the boys are exploding with creativity right now, and I really like the direction they’re moving. Wow!

If this UK date or dates don't happen and get announced soon i may well fucking explode

The Other Anders
                      Participant

Can someone please ask Bent or Cecilie next time they bump into them what is going on between Hamburg and Utrecht? Thank you.

kjellepelle
                        Participant

maybe Wieland/Powerline is the right person to ask as he handles Germany!

Tomcat
                          Participant

Already done – no more dates in Germany in spring, and they don't book mp for UK or Netherlands/Belgium (…)

It's indeed annoying as we cannot really plan our possible trip to Hamburg :-/

pfnuesel
                            Participant

Not more German Shows? After the 3 Swiss shows of last year, I expected around 26 German shows this year. Still better than nothing, of course! (I'm not complaining.)

fillmore
                              Participant

28.09.2019 – DK Odense, Posten

Facebook

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 311 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994