Motorpsycho live 2019

Home Forums General Motorpsycho live 2019

Viewing 11 posts - 301 through 311 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    Deadnautpsychohead
    Participant

No show tonight and I find myself again addicted to checking setlists. The last few days pervated by the impressions of the last show I visited, craving for having another, listening to recent live recording (shout outs to Spacebandit!), becoming impatient about the next tour and album…It's MP-tourtime again!

Johnny_Heartfield
      Participant

Give 'em a little break, will ya? Four 2 1/2 hour shows in a row is quite something. In the end you get tired, and when you get tired you sometimes get very speedy or even hectic (paradox, but true). Probably one explanation for yesterday's almost supersonic speed riffing in Cologne. One more show tonight and they'd probably dissolve – Psychedelic Motors Disappear In Smoke!

Deadnautpsychohead
        Participant

No, no, please! Don't dissolve, don't disappear in smoke, no! I'd give the boys any break they need, if they only keep on keepin' on!

(were they just speed riffing yesterday or even a bit hectic?)

The Other Anders
          Participant

@Deadnautpsychohead: I feel and do exactly the same. It gets increasingly difficult to stay focused on work, and even though I already saw my one concert this fall, I have a craving for more.

Deadnautpsychohead
            Participant

@The Other Anders: " difficult to stay focused on work". That's the one I forgot. Thanks for pointing that out.

Tomcat
              Participant

Two days without new setlist – rarely happens with mp :|

grindove
                Participant

Took some vacation from work to attend the Berlin show next week (quite cheap flights from Stockholm). VERY excited!

fillmore
                  Participant

Tour stats anyone? ;-)

fillmore
                    Participant

Tromsø setlist / report anyone? Final show of the year coming up on 07.12. in Trondheim!

Blashyrkh
                      Participant
                        kak
                        Participant

Wasn’t there but local newspaper Nordlys gave it a 6/6 after the first 30 seconds. Joined Bent and Reine on the same plane for Trondheim, looking forward for tomorrow.

Viewing 11 posts - 301 through 311 (of 311 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994