Motorpsycho Live 2021

Home Forums General Motorpsycho Live 2021

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    nicoot
    Participant

I saw Temple Fang 2 weeks ago at Down The Hill festival in Aarschot, Belgium (along with Heisa, Pothamus, Psychonaut, Monomyth and Grotto) and honestly I was expecting one of the best shows, but to me personally it turned out being one of the weaker links that day, if not the weakest. No highs or lows, very little tension and dynamics compared to the other bands. A bit boring if I may say so. Too bad, they had a very Dunajam-esque attitude, maybe they could play there one day :)

@boomer former helm: no time schedule known yet for Desertfest… It might even be 17/10

nicoot
      Participant

@Punj Tomas has an IG story running (for 8 more hours) in which I can hear a NOX snippet (V: Circles around the sun pt 2).

boomer former helm
        Participant

@nicoot: I really hope not on 17th, as I have to go back home that day. But I heared rumours in between that they perform on friday 15.10.

Punj Lizard
          Participant

@nicoot – thanks. Although I'm not on IG, I hope others will follow-up and enjoy Tomas' posts.

Sjur577
            Participant

I was there last night. Sadly, I can't help you much regarding the setlist, since I am one of those Timmy/Blissard/Angels fanboys and haven't really listened to anything past Behind the Sun. I think they played most of the NOX suite, but you should take that with a pinch of salt. Some local press was there, so I'll post that later, when they publish their article(hopefully written by someone who understands these conceptual things better than I do). A lot of people with proper cameras took photos too.

The setting was great. In the middle of the forest, a bit cold and very dark. When we got there, they were just droning for a long time, until everyone got settled in. Then they went full Motorpsycho, with jamming, effects, noise etc. and Snah was shredding like a god. A handful of children were dressed up as.. I don't know what they were dressed up as exactly, but it was very Norwegian folklory, and they danced. Very conceptual, sometimes intense and a bit eerie. I didn't know what to expect, but what we got was great and quite the musical experience. Certainly the most special MP show I've been to.

boomer former helm
              Participant

wow, that sounds very magic…

Punj Lizard
                Participant

@Sjur577 – thanks for the report – sounds special.

cloudhawker
                  Participant

A short clip from the woods in Fjaler

I wasn't there myself, but this appeared on the theatre festival's facebook page. That looks like quite the gig.

ThorEgil
                    Participant

Several snippets from Fjaler on Motorpsycho's insta story at the moment.

Far out – and it was filmed

boomer former helm
                      Participant

in the hashtags of the latest post from motorpsycho on instagram they used 3 hashtags amongst others:

#nox

#azrael

#ancientastronauts

So that might have been the 3 songs they performed I guess.

Sjur577
                        Participant

I remember the opening lyrics from the first song were "So beautiful..", with Bent on vocals. From where I sat, I couldn't really hear Snah's vocals.

Spacebandit
                          Participant

Me is just doing the mighty Colour Haze 2 days in Dortmund, then most likely Lonely Kamel in Münster on 10/22, but…new…in Münster, Germany… November 26th "Alterna Sounds" (from the guys of Krach am Bach Festival. Headliner… Fucking CAUSA SUI! That's mine…

fillmore
                            Participant

Just booked ticket, flight and hotel for Gent 30.10.! Oh yeah :STG:

ThorEgil
                              Participant

Storstuggu – Røros on Nov 27

15.05.2021 – NO Trondheim, Verkstedhallen

16.05.2021 – NO Trondheim, Verkstedhallen

27.05.2021 – NO Oslo, Dansens hus (with dancer/choreographer Hooman Sharifi/Impure Company)

28.05.2021 – NO Oslo, Dansens hus

29.05.2021 – NO Oslo, Dansens hus

30.05.2021 – NO Oslo, Dansens hus

12.06.2021: Grieghallen, Bergen

30.07.2021 NO, MÃ¥nelanding 2021, Fredrikstad

05-07.08.2021 NO, Ringnes festival, Skotbu

14.08.2021 NO, Haugar kunstmuseum, Tønsberg

12.09.2021 NO, Teaterfestivalen i Fjaler – Motorpsycho med venner i eventyrskogen

https://teaterfestivalenifjaler.no/program-2021/motorpsycho

15-17.10.2021 BE, Desertfest Antwerp

27.10.2021 NO, Trondheim, Rosendal teater – with dancer/choreographer Hooman Sharifi/Impure Company

28.10.2021 NO, Trondheim, Rosendal teater – with dancer/choreographer Hooman Sharifi/Impure Company

https://rosendalteater.no/program/sacrificing-2

30.10.2021 BE, Desertfest Ghent

22.11.2021 – NO Oslo, Blitz, https://fb.me/e/MOFqq0do

23.11.2021 – NO Oslo, Blitz

24.11.2021 – NO Oslo, Blitz

25.11.2021 – NO Oslo, Blitz

26.11.2021 – NO Oslo, Blitz

27.11.2021- NO, Røros, Storstuggu – https://www.facebook.com/events/591495531990739/

04.12.2021 – NO Trondheim, Byscenen

https://byscenen.no/event/motorpsycho-04-12/

Elvin
                                Participant

Now that Norway is back to normal, let's hope for some more dates.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 103 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994