Motorpsycho live 2022

Home Forums General Motorpsycho live 2022

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 216 total)
  • Author
    Johnny_Heartfield
    Participant

@PunjLizard: November 23rd is my birthday and I like creating havoc projecting it to the most absurd places in the universe, for instance Motorpsycho tickets ;-)

Punj Lizard
      Participant

@ Johnny – 8O :lol:

Orange Factory
        Participant

hey guys,

Sorry for the late reply. Combi ticket is for both days for sure, indeed a bit weird that only Sep 23 is mentioned, could be a technical thingy. I guess both Hypnos 69 and Elephant9 could appeal to MP fans :)

Thanks for the support!

Spacebandit
          Participant

Hi fellow Psychonauts!

I heard rumours about a continental european tour in May?

That would be great, as due to my new job, I've to choose my holidays very early.

Really would like to make up the gap of 2020/21 with a bunch of shows.

I'll keep fingers crossed for Bielefeld (of course! Homegame!), Hamburg, Cologne,

Frankfurt/Wiesbaden, Nuernberg, Leipzig and some nice locations in by dear neighbouring country of Holland. Hannover's Faust would be great as well.

Anyway, Bielefeld is ready for some motorpsychedelic space adventures.

Best to y'all, Spacey.

nicoot
            Participant

Where do those rumours of a (Lady) May tour come from? I've read about it in the Desertfest Ghent topic as well (with Reine even), but where's the sauce?! :)

Tomcat
              Participant

The sauce is from Curry Germany, but at this stage nothing is safe and depends on the pandemic situation :?

Johnny_Heartfield
                Participant

Funny – I just recently considered next May to be the best time for the next full motorpsychedelic trip out of Norway. Keep your fingers crossed!

fillmore
                  Participant

To be announced at 11:00 today:

06/07.05.2022 – NL Nijmegen, Sonic Whip @ Doornroosje (Festival)

Sonic-Whip-2022-Official-Art-Instagram-Facebook-819x1024.jpg

fuzzrules
                    Participant

Earthless and Motorpsycho together!! I must be dreaming 🤘

Think I might already have tickets for this one!

nicoot
                      Participant

I want to buy tickets for Sonic Whip but can't find anything on who plays when. Friday ticket is 30 euro, Saturday ticket 47, so it seems most bands will play on Saturday… Does anyone know? Earthless is on Saturday, that's all I know.

Tomcat
                        Participant

I asked online and the Sonic Whip team said mp are playing on Saturday.

No guarantee though ;)

Kid A
                          Participant

Salzhaus in Winterthur just confirmed the 19th of May, so the tour really seems to happen. Look out for more dates

nicoot
                            Participant

07.05.2022 – NL Nijmegen, Sonic Whip @ Doornroosje (Festival)

19.05.2022 – CH Winterthur @ Salzhaus

23.09.2022 BE Leuven, Het Depot

supernaut
                              Participant

Rejoice!!!!

Salzhaus has become a fine venue since their remodeling/upgrade/repaint job. Big enough & great lights, too. I think they played the Crucible tour shortly after the „upgrade“. I remember Ship of Fools especially being a visual blast. This is gonna be gooood.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 216 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994