Motorpsycho live 2023

Home Forums General Motorpsycho live 2023

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 200 total)
  • Author
    boomer former helm
    Participant

Really very exciting. I am very optimistic, considering Ingvald’s great drumming.

Tomcat
      Participant

Return of Starhammer in Uppsala (according to an insta-snippet)

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Tomcat.
        boomer former helm
        Participant

Also United Debased :stg:

Hyena
          Participant

And Serpentine.

Also, Bent introduced Ingvald and said ”He’s our new drummer”!

The show was fantastic! They seemed to really enjoy themselves and the crowd was good. Ingvald is a great fit, he might be a tad sloppier than previous drummers but keep in mind it was his very first gig with these songs (and hell, Keith Moon wasn’t exactly tidy either). And he shines on the longer jammmier tunes.

Reine joined in for a couple of songs, on keys mostly but strapped on a guitar for some of the encores (Uberpilgrim and Rock bottom).

Starhammer was a treat. Probably my favourite of theirs from my favourite record.

grindove
            Participant

I was about to start a “05.10.2023 – Katalin, Uppsala” topic, but apparently I’m blind and can’t find a way to start a new thread :/ Have to leave for work soon, so… Maybe tonight!

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by grindove.
              Tomcat
              Participant

Surprised to see Reine in there – joining for the Swedish dates?

Martn
                Participant

Oh man this is exciting. I was just checking the way from Plan B to the hostel (never been to Malmö before and the hostel reception was still closed) and the Nightliner is already there. Can’t wait!

airguitarhero
                  Participant

I dream of seeing Motorpsycho!

suntripper
                    Participant

Anyone know if there’s any danger of them honouring the UK dates any time soon?

Wulf
                      Participant

Got mail from Ticketmaster yesterday, that the London gig is now cancelled…

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Wulf.
                        wilhelmstroker
                        Participant

I got the same email yesterday about the London gig. Nevermind, looking forward to the Zwolle gig next week instead!

suntripper
                          Participant

Yeah, I’ve seen I’ve got an email too now. No info about a refund though, so probably hassle to come…

Krist Rampage
                            Participant

See you in Zwolle WILHELMSTROKER. I’ve seen them once before in Hedon and loved it. Nice venue! Modern but cosy.

Martn
                              Participant

Kind of a relaxed show tonight but great nonetheless. I was surprised how small Plan B is and how few people came. Nice atmosphere though.

Also, they are a true power trio now. Ingvald played the Mellotron every now and then and overall proved to be a great fit. During asfe he kind of faded out the drums in the chorus and Bent looked over. I couldn’t tell if he was surprised or if they just communicated when he would join again seconds later with a nice fill. It added great dynamics if you ask me.
                                No more Reine, no Überpilgrim. However we got the Alchemyst which made me very happy. Nothing to Say was a nice surprise as well (both tour first’s?). Oh and Cosmoctopus.

The list as on paper:
                                Real Again
                                Babylon
                                Cold * Bored
                                Sunchild
                                Feel

Chariot
                                Sentinels
                                Magic & Wonder
                                On a Plate
                                Cosmoctopus
                                Patterns
                                Nothing to Say
                                Lacuna/Sunrise
                                Serpentine
                                Alchemist

ASFE
                                Rock Bottom
                                Whole Lotta Diana

Be
                                Participant

Hmmm, they could put a bit more effort into the encores.
                                  Still haven’t decided if I go to Oldenburg. So far the setlist don’t convince me too much.
                                  It’s a shame they are not playing Schlachthof in Bremen this tour.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 200 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994