MOTORPSYCHO TOUR – MAY 2010

Home Forums General MOTORPSYCHO TOUR – MAY 2010

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 255 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    Participant

It is inside info, i.e. from Vera’s promoter. It was May 20, now it’s scheduled for the 27th. But indeed has to be confirmed.

Wow, this would make a wonderful time on the road again… geographically better than Autumn ’09 and at least three wonderful venues!

fillmore
      Participant

Berlin’s stoner rock veterans ROTOR are booked to play the support in Berlin. Apparently it is their record release. I must say that sucks! While I do respect and appreciate them they usually bore me to death after a while (I have seen them a number of times through the years). What I don’t like is the fact that the focus of this event will inevitably shift a bit towards ROTOR. They are local heroes who draw a good crowd of several hundred people if promoted properly. Yes, Motorpsycho will go down pretty well with the “Stoner” crowd, many of the active musicians and usual supects were in attendance at Lido last month, but I like my Motorpsycho served as a massive main course, without starters and dessert!!! Hm.

source

Alex

fillmore
        Participant
          marc
          Participant

agreed, too much sound to process. the good thing is that mp won’t start too early and i’ll simply skip rotor then. for every other band i’m ok with openers, but if mp is playing, mp is playing! :-P

Oh… I can see what you mean: No offence against a band I don’t know, but we want our motorpsycho pure without anyone else “supporting” – I thought the band prefers this, too :/

Arild
            Participant

From Aftenposten today :

I mars drar bandet på turné for Rikskonsertene, sammen med støymakerne i Supersilent. Da er det duket for hardrock, jazz, impro og et «helsikes læven» landet rundt.

Etterpå drar bandet ut i Norge på egen hånd, og så en treukers tur ned til sine ekstremt trofaste fans i Europa.

–Vi mÃ¥ det, ja. Hvis ikke blir det nok en del grining der nede…

(In march they tour for Rikskonsertene with Supersilent. After this they tour Norway alone!!! And then a 3 week tour in Europe.) :cheers:

is there an updated list of venue for this tour?

Un.Chien.d.Espace
              Participant

just bought my ticket for cologne! ha ha!

30.05.2010 – (B) Brussels – Ancienne Belgique

Wow, any source for this? So they’re going north again from Heidelberg… Brussels always means good shows from what I heard and read ;-) Six shows in a row when there are 3 weeks in Europe plannend – tough job man!

Un.Chien.d.Espace
                Participant

AH! Ancienne Belgique! sounds good….but on a monday? hmm hmmm hmmmm…..

It’s a Sunday (but the ride from heidelberg quite tough ;) I wonder if they do play the large room at AB, guess so since they can change the size if I remember it right – and the small room is *really* small…!

AB Brussels will be in the ‘Box’, it’s the large room made smaller (850 cap)

Can’t tell you my source gentlemen, but it will soon be out on their site…

fillmore
                  Participant

25.05.2010 – (DE) Berlin – Astra

26.05.2010 – (DE) Bremen – Schlachthof

27.05.2010 – (NL) Groningen, Vera (tbc)

28.05.2010 – (DE) Köln – Gloria

29.05.2010 – (DE) Heidelberg, Halle02

30.05.2010 – (BE) Brussels, Ancienne Belgique

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 255 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994