MOTORPSYCHO WINTER and SPRING 2013

Home Forums General MOTORPSYCHO WINTER and SPRING 2013

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 100 total)
  • Author

I'm going too! Better have my earplugs with me that show.

Would rather go to a Motorpsycho concert in the Effenaar, but it looks like they're skipping Eindhoven this tour =(

Krist Rampage
    Participant

Bought tickets for the Burgerweeshuis show as well as Vera. I've never beek to Het Burgerweeshuis so i'm curious what to expect.

Also wondering what the setlists will be like. So, two Motorpsycho shows & a new records. Sounds like the start of a great year.

Chris

Also bought my ticket for just the Burgerweeshuis show, Groningen and Amsterdam are just too far to travel to with public transport.

I've been to an Anathema show in the Burgerweeshuis a few years back and the sound that night was just brilliant, so high hopes for this show!

Nvm, also going to the Amsterdam show 8)

Hey,

is there someone who can give me a lift to Münster after the cologne show?

Will pay for fuel costs of course.

please email me: mopsychonaut@googlemail.com

thx,

Tobi

otherdemon
      Participant
        Junior
        Participant

I won't be able to attend the Rockefeller gig. Anyone in need for an extra ticket? 200 NOK?

pfnuesel
          Participant

Any cars driving between Munich, Dresden, Hamburg, Amsterdam at the corresponding dates and space for two more psychonauts?

supernaut
            Participant

935542_10201272756043295_910739096_n.jpg

v1

That's really cool, thanks for sharing it Supernaut! I hope we'll find something similar in italy, too!

wow, il be there @dachstock/bern switzerland

Motorpsycho playing Nirwana tuinfeest in Lierop on the 3th of August!

They only get one hour though….

Tickets are 30 Euro for the Saturday.

You might want to check the Summer & Fall topic :D

supernaut
                Participant

I wonder if the boys add a Slayer song in Jeff Hanneman's honour to their current set, as they did with Dio/Rainbow's A Light In The Black a couple of years ago…

anyone from zürich or surroundings going to bern tomorrow and being able to give me a ride back?I ll take over fuel costs for that one way, for sure!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 100 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994