MP & Supersilent articles

Home Forums General MP & Supersilent articles

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    otherdemon
    Participant

http://www.retten.no/kulturliv/underholdning/article5016224.ece

http://www.rikskonsertene.no/no/Nyheter/Galleri/Motorpsycho-og-Supersilent/

Most interesting info:

Cameras and recording equipment will be brought along (and 6 tons of other stuff!). At least one of the concerts will be videotaped for possible future release.

The members of Supersilent have never driven in a nightliner before :lol:

They were wondering if the concerts needed some kind of musical framework for them to work within. But after the rehearsals in Oslo, they realised that it wasn’t needed.

Check out the pictures on Rikskonsertene’s homepage! Can anyone say Pink Floyd kind-of

lightshow/effects?

cjacob
      Participant

Woww..I love Kenneth,s New Ruff Drumms..

The Photos are great…Hope they film and record the rehersel too.

Jacob

Elvin
        Participant

ROADWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORKS!

kjellepelle
          Participant

Nice pic of Helge … the devil himself :-)

The opening in Drammen is going to be wicked. Anybody know if merchandise is being sold? Probably not since it`s Rikskonsertene.

Boys – bring some t-shirts for me, pretty please with sugar on top .)

Un.Chien.d.Espace
            Participant

if they sell merchendise, take some photos and show us, please!

TraktorBass
              Participant

So, looks like they’ll do pure jam-gigs? No Motorpsycho?

Wow… Anyone intending to do the “double-nighter” Oslo/Lillestrom? Getting all excited by the images ;-) Flights from Bremen starting 11 Euros return!, probbaly some german Psychonauts would follow?

Un.Chien.d.Espace
                Participant

i would but i’m broken right now…

Hej Red Mosquito!

I am going to be at both concerts and I am super excited. Be aware that the Lillestrom gig starts in time at 18.30 and that the show is sceduled for max 90 min. Thats why I go to see them at Rockefeller as well. There is a very nice pub just around the corner Rockefeller and thats where most of the crowd is hanging out before and after the concert. Friend of mine is coming from Cologne for the shows, so Im sure there will be more psychonauts travelling. Check Norwegian.no for cheap flight. See you all there

Kumar

Gonna take pics of any merch.. Seems I`ll be going alone, anyone going to Drammen who wants to hook up before the gig?

Un.Chien.d.Espace
                  Participant

have fun guys!

fillmore
                    Participant

Damn, I would love to go…not possible though. Seems like we’re missing out big time! I am curious for the first reports…

@Kumar: Thank you for the concrete details! To me this is still just a “dream” because it would be a really crazy trip without (much) sleep, being on the musical road from Friday night on… but maybe just the correct way to do this :twisted: Will check how much a hostel would be and stuff.

Someone from Köln coming over? Oho!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994