MP & Supersilent articles

Home Forums General MP & Supersilent articles

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    Participant

Chien, I sure hope you’re broke, and not broken :cheers:

Un.Chien.d.Espace
      Participant

oh yeah you’re right! :lol:

From runegrammofon.com:

“Motorpsycho in Jazznytt and Norway Rock Magazine

There´s a five page spread on Motorpsycho in the Norwegian jazz magazine as well as an ecstatic review from the editor. There are also interesting Top 10 albums from each member, Bent´s however goes to 11, naturally… Also there´s a pretty good six page interview in Norway Rock Magazine as well as a top, 6/6 review.

And if you don´t already know it, “Timothy´s Monster” has been voted the album to be performed at the Øya Festival in August.”

Looks nice, takk – if only I could read Norwegian :-)

Un.Chien.d.Espace
        Participant

at least we can understand their top 10 lists….by the way some years ago when they listed their favorite album one of snahs was “future days” by can…now it’s “tago mago”…

supernaut
          Participant

Wow, their lists are somehow creeping me. Especially Snah’s and Bent’s because they pick the same records I would from an artists catalogue. Like Relayer, In a Silent Way, Vol 4, SM’s Third, Live at Leeds, On the Beach, Radioactivity… And because they also feature some nuggets I don’t think of often but like (or used to) a lot. Like Rainbow’s Rising or Rush’s Exit Stage Left. It’s obvious they know their artists beyond the common or famous albums. As people do who will go to Heaven.

Well, lists do change over the course of life …

Kinda surprised that Sun Ra didn´t make the cut, as I´ve read that Snah has “most” of his record on vinyl.

fillmore
            Participant

I think Bent’s list is pretty canonical. Never seen any Stones on his previous lists or in his gazillions of references on and off stage/record…

Elvin
              Participant

from dagsavisen

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994