New interview with Bent (May 2015)

Home Forums Media stories New interview with Bent (May 2015)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hey friends! I managed to make an interview with Baron Omnipotent for Russian "InRock" magazine! :D I have done it in February but it was published only in the latest issue. Luckily they also put the english version to their website! Enjoy! It's my first interview ever, I don't have any journalist ambitions, I did it only to spread the word here in Russia about the best band in the world :STG:

You can read it here:

http://www.inrock.ru/english/interviews/motorpsycho_2015

Tell me what you think of it. Hope you will like it :-)

supernaut
    Participant

congrats to a very good interview! A very nice read due to your curiosity, in depth background knowledge, thoghtful questions and Bent's openness. After 20+ years I even learned a bit or two. Or five. :)

Blashyrkh
      Participant

Thanks Kamille! I love the interview :)

TraktorBass
        Participant

The interviewer mentions a bootleg of the show at Teknisk Museum. Where can I find this?

It does not seem to be on motortrades.

Also, great interview!

It's up on dimeadozen and it's a stunning piece of music, don't miss it mate, stale is all over the place, wonderful melodies, long jams, the lot!.

Oh and by the way, great great interview Kamille!

TraktorBass
          Participant

@valdra: I found it, thank you. It is as wonderful as I remember it from the gig.

Will be interesting to hear it on album without Ståle, as mentioned in the interview.

Ahah lucky you! Yeah I think we're in for another big surprise

Thank you, Kamille. Nice interview. :)

Thank you very much for support and kind words guys :MPD: I hope to see them one day in Russia finally!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994