Psychonaut LIVE 1998: A visual treat

Home Forums General Psychonaut LIVE 1998: A visual treat

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Devotional
    Participant

A 1998 "Psychonaut" is pretty much as ecstatic as psych-rock gets, and the version MP played in Stockholm on March 25th is no exception. Luckily Swedish Radio were there to capture it, but there is no footage from the night, so I synced it up with the footage from Trondheim (March 6th). To fill out the longer Stockholm-version I had to take some liberties with it, and fly in quite a bit from other tracks, so this is far from a straight sync, but more of an attempt at getting the momentum across.

Hope you enjoy it! This is probably best experienced in the dark with headphones. 8)

PS: I’ve been wanting to do this for so long, but have been holding off in case a video upgrade should magically turn up. This year I decided that life’s too short, and started working on it with what I had. Then came the announcement about the VHS archive, lol! But who knows if they still have the masters for this one. Maybe I’ll redo it sometime?

Blashyrkh
      Participant

Thank you man ! Very awesome.

Is it okay if I add the video to the upcoming database website mpdb.space ?

Devotional
        Participant

Glad you like it, Blashyrkh! Add away, and thanks for the great work on the database. I look forward to spending a lot of quality time over there.

fantastic! thanks!

Fantastic video, look at the fuckin audience jumping, incredible song!

That was a beautiful era, Geb and all…

Thank you, Devotional!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994