Roncade (Treviso), 13/11/09

Home Forums General Roncade (Treviso), 13/11/09

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    v1

Hi guys, just back from my last show of this tour :cry:

Began at 22.40, ended at 01.10

Here’s the setlist:

Year zero

Sideway Spiral III

Sail on

Superstooge

Bedroom eyes

Feel (sang together :o

Ozzy

Sinful, Wind-borne

Like Always

Upstairs-downstairs

Wishing well

You Lied (loved by the italian crew)

Spacewash – or Hog-hallelu-wash!

Taifun

Diana(maybe I’m wrong?nooo)

>Hallucifuge (or about the second half of LLM)

L’Alchemista

Vortex Surfer !!!!! (did not believe it…)

Now I’m tired, what can I say …amazing gig, like the other three I saw in the last week, can’t wait for next spring!

Bye psychonauts!

-andrea

Wow, Vortex!

v1

Woke up few minutes ago …and realized that maybe was not Diana, but Cornucopia!

Doesn’t make a biiiiig difference, or? :P

Cheers to everybody, italian and german psychonauts met there …see you soon! :MPD:

-andrea

cheers to you andrea for posting the setlist, it was a brilliant nite and the vibe did some serious good to me!

I’d do it again today :)

L

v1

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Let me tell you, that when I arrived in Roncade I went in a bar to have a beer and ask about the venue. It was what german people call “konditorei”, so was full of cakes, sweets, candies, and while I was drinking I thought …why not?

So I bought a small try of pastries and cookies, a blue candle and the number twenty :MPD: the woman didn’t menage to write a Happy Birthday on it, she was worried about …so I got pastries for free! She’s really a smart woman, she moved me …

Brought the tray to the venue, told it to everybody so, when Taifun was over, I took the sweets out of the fridge, lighted the candle and somebody (everybody was supposed to sing, but…) started singing “Happy Birthday Motorpsycho!”, and as the band came in they were pleasantly surprised …I gave the sweets to Snah, and Bent asked: “What am I supposed to know about it? Spacecakes?” —-and then the encores.

So I would like to say thanks to everybody who helped me doing this, it was just a small, big sign of our love for them .And they love us, you know!

Cheers, Andrea

fillmore
          Participant

That is so very sweet of you! In Berlin and Hamburg the audience spontaneously sang “Happy birthday” too.

Alex

v1

Thank you Alex, it came not from my heart, but from every psychoheart all around the globe! :MPD: :MPD: :MPD:

Hope to meet you somewhere in Germany next may!

Andrea

Thank you MP!

You’re so powerful. Beautiful setlist, great concert.

but…

I’m waiting for a Velvet gig in May.

p.s. great performance of Kenneth!

otherdemon
              Participant

Yeah, that was a really nice thing to do! Just proves that we really are part of a love cult :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyNadc_pYM4

Munch look at Kapstad and painted…

the-scream.jpg

the happy bday moment was really sweet, such a cute thing to do man.

they offered me one after the gig and yeah, they appreciated the kind gesture.

such nice dudes.

Hey! Greetings to V1 and was nice talking to you before the gig! Really cool idea with the birthday cake.

Concert was a blast, what a tight rhythm section and Snah was on fire. They have developed a pretty perfect sound in the meantime, really enjoyed it.

Here’s 4 pics from their equipment if anyone is interested (not too good quality, only had my handy). Didn’t know that Bent is now using a Roland PK5, even though I didn’t hear it at all when he stepped on it.

http://www.thedawnland.de/equipsnah.jpg

http://www.thedawnland.de/equipbent.jpg

http://www.thedawnland.de/equipbentfloor.jpg

http://www.thedawnland.de/equipkenneth.jpg

v1

Hi Daniel! After the gig i went crazy to get the poster, then I had a look around but maybe you left before …I think you had fun like me, the guys werw on fire …LIKE ALWAYS! Hope you had a nice trip back to Germany, if I’ll plan to get there next spring I’ll try to let you know …maybe just to drink a couple of beers before the gig! Since two days it’s over, but I’m still hearing Sungravy … 8O …How I love to be a psychonaut!

Greetings you all!

andrea

We didn’t find you either but we had to stay until the party was over and that was 3:00!! We wanted to call a taxi cause we had to go back to Treviso to our hotel but the security told us there’s no taxi going at that time… So one of the security guys offered us to drive us back in his car but of course he had to stay until the end. So we were in the hotel at around 4:00! S’*”! ;-)

Let’s see what more dates are coming for the 2010 tour, would be cool to have a chance to meet you again!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994