Sonic Shocks interviews Bent (16.11.2010)

Home Forums Media stories Sonic Shocks interviews Bent (16.11.2010)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    fillmore
    Participant

A short but interesting interview with Bent.

It is worth our attention mainly for this paragraph:

We've recorded our last several tours on 24-track, and are at the moment sifting through all those hours hoping to find some nuggets worthy of release. We have this on-off series we call 'Roadwork', and this would be Volume 4. We are also writing new music and collaborating with StÃ¥le Storløkken from Elephant9/Supersilent on something a bit more …epic, but we'll have to wait and see where that takes us!

Sounds cool! Let's hope RWIV will be out sooner than RWIII took them to create ;-)

Tomcat
      Participant

Wow, the motor is rolling underground – and sooner than expected with us again ;) Thanks Axl!

Thanx Alex! I know Timothy show was also recorded… ; )

supernaut
        Participant
          Quote:
          Do you consider your live shows to be still as good as they used to?

What a strange question! We obviously feel like we have something great to offer, if not we wouldn't charge people money to see us play, would we? a MP-gig is a different thing now than it was when we started, but that's all I could really tell you! I don't think I'm the guy to ask this question. Sorry!

ehm… probably the strangest question ever.

Elvin
          Participant

Awesome news!

fillmore
            Participant

More news about the new album / project:

2011 will not be a year of sabbath for [Motorpsycho]. They have announced a live record sometime this year, and come May the band will enter the studio again together with «Heavy Metal Fruit»-producer Kåre Vestrheim. The plan is to make a record based on last summers concert ay Moldejazz, where Motopsycho worked together with Ståle Storløkken and Trondheim Jazzorkester.

Thanks Roar and The Other Anders!

Motorpsycho News

Tomcat
              Participant

Oho, sounds promising! So most likably no(t many) tourdates in May?!

fillmore
                Participant

Maybe — hopefully — after the tour?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994