Spring tour 2011?

Home Forums General Spring tour 2011?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    CaptainAubrey
    Participant

oh the excitement. Just waiting for a Tromsø-date to pop up there somewhere between oslo and trondheim, seems to be alot of available dates atleast. Looks like I can't make it to Rockefeller this time, so a northern show is of the uttermost importance!

(and goddamn you, Bergen.. looks like I picked the wrong decade to study at UiB..)

Quote:
      Between 1996 and 2002 they played for (almost) five consecutive years in London. If they were to profit from the promo effect of the recent show at Borderline they'd better follow up with another show soon

Thanks, Fillmore. Great set lists!

Let's hope the Borderline gig was the start of another five year run. :cheers:

fillmore
      Participant

Motorpsycho confirmed to play Burg Herzberg Festival 2011 (14.07.-17.07) in Germany!

Updated:

05.03.2011 – Oslo, Rockefeller (NOR)

10.03.2011 – Bergen, Landmark (NOR)

18.03.2011 – Trondheim, Byscenen (NOR)

13.04.2011 – Bilbao, Azkena (ES)

14.04.2011 – Barcelona, Rocksound (ES)

15.04.2011 – Murcia, 12 & Medio (ES)

16.04.2011 – Madrid, El Sol (ES) + Moongardening Inc.

25.06.2011 – Steinkjerfestivalen, Steinkjer (NOR)

14.07.-17.07.2011 – Burg Herzberg Festival, Breitenbach (GER)

Tomcat
        Participant

Wow, a (first) german date – thanks!

roman2k
          Participant

Maybe a little too far from Nuremberg. But I've got exams in July anyway.

supernaut
            Participant

Just got my ticket for Rush in Frankfurt on May 29th. Now wouldn't it be nice if the boys would stop there around that time…

Great news–those are all such beautiful cities in Spain!

It would be nice if they would sneak over the border and play a show in Portugal, too. I was there for the first time last year & wondered, "Why have I never been to this gorgeous country before?"

Then it hit me, "Oh…I guess because Motorpsycho never played here…"

It's true.

Maybe that's also why I've still yet to see Scotland?

Dunajam in the Outer Hebrides…picture it…mmm…no…well, maybe an acoustic set?

"Why have I never been to this gorgeous country before?"

Then it hit me, "Oh…I guess because Motorpsycho never played here…"

lol!

fillmore
              Participant

The date for MP's performance at Burg Herzberg is apparently the 14.07. (the first festival day), according to the German agency. It seems there are no day tickets.

Updated:

14.07.2011 – Burg Herzberg Festival, Breitenbach (GER)

Tomcat
                Participant

Oh… that makes it unrealisitc to see mp there – let's hope for further dates popping in!

fillmore
                  Participant

I am beginning to get a bit worried: Will there indeed be more European dates around Spain or was it just wishful thinking fostered by a fake event on Facebook? Club schedules are filling up well until end of May (Animal Collective at Paradiso in May!) and there is no sign of a MP-date anywhere. Also you would think that the German agency would anounce that more dates will follow soon in their news-bit about Herzberg — but alas, nothing. Maybe they will just fly to Spain and that will be that…

Tomcat
                    Participant

I'm afraid you'll be right :-/Spain smells like a week-trip in/out, May seems booked with studio so the only chance would be the time around Burg Herzberg: Bookers, bring us motorpsycho in early summer! :MPD:

Juergen
                      Participant

Don't worry, guys. I remember that the last German date in Leipzig (June 7th 2010) was announced very shortly before the show. I think it will be the usual trip vom north to the south:

leaving Norway end of March

playing in Holland, Germany (only 1 or 2 shows), Belgium, France until mid of April

playing in Spain April 13th up to April 16th

playing in Switzerland, Italy and Austria and another German show (or two shows) and one gig in Denmark before returning to Norway in May 2011.

When will the studio sessions start? May can mean "May 1st" but "the end of May", too. There is still room for a tour which is not necessarily as long as in the past.

boomer former helm
                        Participant

why not wait? all news sound very promising for 2011.

fillmore
                          Participant

The Motorpsycho concert at Landmark in Bergen on 10.03.2011 sold out in just three days! Meanwhile a second show on 11.03.2011 has been added, and again, there are just 190 tickets available! Btw, the same night (11.03.) Kyuss Lives plays the opening night of their European tour in Bergen so all the drunks might be there ;-)

Updated:

11.03.2011 – Bergen, Landmark (NOR)

14.07.2011 – Burg Herzberg Festival, Breitenbach (GER)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 118 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994