Tour 2015

Home Forums General Tour 2015

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Holle
    Participant

Looked forward to the tent gig, too. Too sad.

But see you @ Grünspan, nice place, too! :-)

stereosofa
      Participant

Is this the start of a complaint wave?

Read the first disappointed comments and drop yours here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1612039462367245/

Let us bring the organizers to reconsider.

Be
        Participant

Grünspan is a very nice venue, so calm down. Might have better acoustics than a tent.

Oh btw. I was in THAT tent 1999 at the Hurricane Festival, too (Damn, I am old!)

Great King Rat
          Participant

I was in that tent, too, (come on, Be, that doesn't mean we're too old; it really depends on how old you were back then!) and although that was a magical gig, I'm quite happy with a "solid" venue cause, as people said before, the sound tends to be better indoors plus Gruenspan probably doesn't have a strict (or too early) curfew which you get a lot when seeing a band outdoors, especially with neighbours around. Don't know if that's true for "Schanzenzelt" though.

Tomcat
            Participant

Hamburg is full that Weekend because of the "Harley Days" = no accommodation available at decent price in the centre :( + I hope no beer, knives or leather jackets will be thrown!

ThorEgil
              Participant

2015-12-12 Byscenen, Trondheim

Ticket sale for the Yuleshow already opened byscenen.no :cheers:

I have 2 spare tickets for Siegen (30.7.) and another 2 for the Bielefeld show (1.8.). If anyone is interested, let me know.

We could meet at the Zakk or in Hamburg for the transaction :)

nicoot
                Participant

Motorpsycho is the almost-final act on the last day at Down The Rabbit Hole. Semi-overlap with The War On Drugs. I know where I'll be… This will be massive!

Timetable: http://downtherabbithole.nl/media/files/dtrh15blokkenschemawebdef.pdf

Mo

Belgian date added:

05/09/2015 Vredesfeesten, Sint-Niklaas

Apparently it's a free festival with several stages in the city centre. Motorpsycho will share the stage with White Hills and Briqueville, which is a local sludge/doom band.

More info here: http://vredefeesten.be/motorpsycho-noo

Hello, is here anybody going to Down The Rabbit Hole from Czech republic or Wien or Dresded (or Berlin) with one free seat in car who wants petrol contribution? :?:

Hm, it looks i have someone to get there, but someone from there at monday? :wink:

No, im too restless, i got bus and train tickets back home :oops:

fillmore
                    Participant

Fusion Festival 26.06. announced via Powerline! Any lucky bastards with a ticket around here? Enjoy! Fusion is simply the best!

boomer former helm
                      Participant

oh wow. this year i decided not to go!!! so stupid…. yes, fusion is the best. everyone going there: i wish you a very very good time!!

Un.Chien.d.Espace
                        Participant

so that's the "secret" tour date on stickman's website.

Tomcat
                          Participant

This might become another show without setlist info (like Duna Jam at the time) – let's hope they keep posting them on their "official" website ;-)

Tomcat
                            Participant

Anyone looking for a ride from Hamburg direction Bremen, Osnabruck, Muenster, Duesseldorf, Cologne on Sunday noon after the show? We are planning to take the HKX train with a group ticket.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 94 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994