Verkstedhallen 22.10.20

Home Forums General Verkstedhallen 22.10.20

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    ThorEgil
    Participant

Bent wanted close control on Reine :lol:

I believe the stage was narrower than usual though – probably to make enough room for the 200 social distanced sitting audience. So all The Four Norsemen of the Apocalypse where on one line – stage front.

Dear psychonauts, can you provide me an invitation to motortrade?

Thank you.

Please stay healthy.

Me to please🙏🏻

ringo
      Participant

Hi Psychonauts, I would also be *very* happy about an invitation :cheers:

supernaut
        Participant

I would send invitations if I knew how…

anyone to elaborate?

OliverGolombeck
          Participant

Hello,

I would also like to receive an invitation to motortrade, thank you :)

Punj Lizard
            Participant

Guess what? I'd like an invite too please. :lol:

Johnny_Heartfield
              Participant

If you all get your motortrade invitation – could you see that any exclusive stuff there is also transferred to DIME? It does work the other way round, so please…

Langbein
                Participant

An invite would be highly appreciated here as well! But how? I Don't see any PM-function :?:

ThorEgil
                  Participant

From the Motortrades group description over at yahoo:

Group Description

Motortrades is the Motorpsycho trading community. We devote ourselves to collecting, recording, spreading, swapping & discussing recordings of Motorpsycho. The community is meant for Motorpsycho traders/tapers to get in touch with each other, to share news on recordings (new & old) as well as to discuss our favourite live-version of "My best friend" for example. If you got serious interest in live MP this is the place for you. For any other motorpsychodelic discussion we encourage you to check out g35 or the dicussion forums at the UnOff. The commercial abuse (ebay!) of recordings seeded within our group won't be tolerated! While we are a tightly-knit, friendly & rather personal network we also have to maintain a certain level of security that's why the membership to our group is restricted. If you are interested in joining simply send a mail to motortrades-subscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will receive further instructions. For comments & questions mail to motortrades-owner@yahoogroups.com. Thank you!

Vegard B. Havdal
                    Keymaster

Yahoo groups is closing btw, they need to move.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994