Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ha yes, I should have said something :-D Next time then.
@Francesco Were you the one recording in the front row? I think I was sitting next to you
-
This reply was modified 3 days, 13 hours ago by
Blashyrkh.
Great show yesterday in Mechelen, but quite short.
What I remember:
Desert Ride
Bandha
Organ Of Bodies II: Tentactility
…
…
Small Bubbles of Light(?)
TearatornWhat merch was there available in Utrecht ?
Ow :-( Any idea why ? Someone sick ?
@smiler, must have been amazing to experience this with your son !
I hope that Motorpsycho still plays when my kids are old enough 😃 they are now 5 and 7.
And welcome on the database site !
Small update: you can see the upcoming gigs on the homepage.
-
This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by
Blashyrkh.
@stereosofa Alright, thanks for the quick update!
I think this is probably the part of the website I’ve thought about the least from a user’s perspective. So if you have any ideas on how to make it easier to find a specific release, feel free to let me know.
Adding an input field for the name, next to Album Type and Year in the filter section, is already on my radar to do next
Thank you very much, @stereosofa!
It was a huge, time-consuming job to add all these releases :-DThe Small Boats compilation hadn’t been added to the database yet. Thanks for letting me know! I’ve added it now:
https://mpdb.no/releases/small-boats-shelling-england-by-the-round-and-scotland-wales-northern-ireland-and-the-dominions-of-course-2024-uk-2xcd-record-store-day-compilation-limited-edition-remastered/But it seems the other two are already there. Or am I missing something?
https://mpdb.no/album/serpentine/
https://mpdb.no/album/the-other-fool/Thanks @harry !
I’ve updated the entry in the database:
https://mpdb.no/gig/2004/10/13/berlin-so36-2/Awesome! Looking forward for the clips.
It would be awesome if this could be organized here in Belgium
It’s added on Archive.org
@manbitecat, the Tussler Rockefeller gig was already added to the website:
https://mpdb.no/gig/2004/09/18/oslo-rockefeller-33/@Krist Rampage: thanks much, much appreaciated!
The coordinates are automatically generated from the venue location and city. I don’t know why Australia was picked instead of Tne Netherlands.
I’ve changed the coordinates manually. Now it should be okay for these two gigs in Leeuwarden:
https://mpdb.no/gig/2018/07/22/leeuwarden-welcome-to-the-village-festival/
https://mpdb.no/gig/1996/04/06/leeuwarden-romein/Update: you are also able to add comments to each clip.
-
This reply was modified 3 days, 13 hours ago by
-
AuthorPosts