Blashyrkh

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 482 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #45532
    Blashyrkh
    Participant

      All the Tussler gigs are added to the database !
      I still need to create an extra filter for only showing the Tussler gigs. I’ve added a filter on the Gigs page.


      @toresan
      : Here are your missing gigs
      https://mpdb.no/gig/2004/09/11/trondheim-samfundet-6/
      https://mpdb.no/gig/2004/09/10/trondheim-platekompaniet/

      • This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Blashyrkh.
      in reply to: MØSTER live 2024 (with Snah + Kenneth) #45525
      Blashyrkh
      Participant

        The tickets are on sale for the Belgian show: https://www.nona.be/en/agenda/emmeluths-amoeba-moster-nova-express

        in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #45524
        Blashyrkh
        Participant

          @toresan: Thank you for using the mpdb website :-)

          At the moment, I’m working on adding the Tussler gigs. I don’t have much spare time right now, so I’m doing this alongside my other work. I hope to have all Tussler gigs added by the end of next week.

          You’re correct that the 2007-07-20 gig has not been added to the database. At the moment, only Motorpsycho and Tussler gigs are being included.

          Did they play any Motorpsycho songs during that gig?

          in reply to: 2026.05.31 Bridge festival, Effenaar, Eindhoven #45513
          Blashyrkh
          Participant

            Ha, I was thinking the same during Hell @Krist Rampage

            That would have been awesome :-)

            in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #45468
            Blashyrkh
            Participant

              Thanks again for your feedback, @crunch!

              Some issues have been fixed:

              – Redundant text like “Liner notes” has been removed.
              – Added a “Nothing found” message when no songs appear on the albums overview page.
              – Removed redundant information such as “2024 | Norway | 2xVinyl, LP, Compilation, Limited Edition, Turquoise Marbled”.
              – Reduced the spacing between the track number and the song title. However, I need to keep in mind that track numbers can sometimes be formatted like “CD I A”, for example.

              I’m aware that the website can be slow at times. There have been several issues and periods of downtime with the hosting over the past few weeks.

              in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #45466
              Blashyrkh
              Participant

                Update:
                All MP releases, along with their information, have been added to the database.

                On the release page, you can click the “I own this release” button to add it to your collection.

                You can access your collection via: Profile > My Collection.

                Currently in progress:
                Adding the Tussler gigs
                Adding lyrics

                This will take some time, as things are quite busy here at the moment.

                in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #45463
                Blashyrkh
                Participant

                  @hogw Already working on that ;-)

                  in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #45461
                  Blashyrkh
                  Participant

                    Thanks @cloudwalker. I’ll add them somewhere in the next days…

                    in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #45458
                    Blashyrkh
                    Participant

                      Update:
                      You can add MP releases to your collection.

                      Not all the releases are added yet, but I guess most of the albums are added. I still have to do some singles, …

                      This takes a lot of time, so patience is the key :-D

                      It’s possible that there are mistakes, but that’s probably that the data on Discogs in wrong.

                      More Releases/Collection features will be added soon: – sorting and filtering
                      – add want

                      • This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by Blashyrkh.
                      in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #45453
                      Blashyrkh
                      Participant

                        There is currently an issue with the web hosting provider. That’s why the following websites are not reachable:
                        – motorpsycho.no
                        – mpdb.no
                        – nfgs.no

                        Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do at the moment except wait.

                        Update: motorpsycho.no and mpdb are back online

                        • This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Blashyrkh.
                        • This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Blashyrkh.
                        in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #45449
                        Blashyrkh
                        Participant

                          Update:

                          I’m currently adding the Tussler gigs
                          I’m also working on the releases/albums. This is quite a big task, so it will take some time.

                          For example: https://mpdb.no/albums/
                          — a few albums have already been added along with their releases.

                          The layout of the album page isn’t ready yet, but you’ll get the idea. This will eventually be integrated with your profile, so you’ll be able to track what you have in your own collection.

                          All the data shown for the releases comes from Discogs. If there are any mistakes, it means the data on Discogs is incorrect.

                          I’ll be going on holiday, so there won’t be any updates in the coming week 😄

                          in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #45440
                          Blashyrkh
                          Participant

                            The Dutch drummer Jacco Van Rooij did the drumming on the BHBC tour. He was the drummer of 35007, 7Zuma7 and Suimasen.

                            in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #45438
                            Blashyrkh
                            Participant

                              @cloudwalker, are that the Begynnelser gigs? Were there really 38 gigs? Didn’t know that :o

                              I’m currently looking for a solution for the tours. Now every year is considered as a tour. This way the tours are automatically generated based on the date of the gig. It’s impossible for me to assign each gig to a specific tour.

                              I still need some information about the names of each tour starting for 1990

                              in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #45436
                              Blashyrkh
                              Participant

                                Does anyone know exactly in which periods Ingvald and Olaf played in MP?

                                I’m currently working on that band member overview page.

                                What other information could also be interesting?


                                @grindove
                                , the Debaser gigs are fixed:
                                -Slussen: Karl Johans Torg.
                                -Medis: Medborgarplatsen.
                                -Strand: Hornstulls Strand.


                                @Wulf
                                I’ll have to look into that how to fix it. It seems that The Tower tour spans over 2 year: 2017 and 2018.

                                in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #45430
                                Blashyrkh
                                Participant

                                  This gig is fixed: https://mpdb.no/gig/1996/07/19/arvika-arvikafestivalen-folkets-park/

                                  I’ll change the ones from Debaser later this day. Thanks for the info

                                  There are now perks available depending on the points you have. Which perks are to discover :-) Points can be “earned” by comments, replies, creating roadworks albums, attending gigs, liking roadwork albums.

                                  I’m already working on adding the lyrics to the database. But It’ll take some time. It’s a one-mans-job
                                  But you already have data per song. If you click on a song, you’ll get some data.

                                  • This reply was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by Blashyrkh.
                                  • This reply was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by Blashyrkh.
                                Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 482 total)

                                …hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994