Blashyrkh

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 482 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: other Bootleg-Exchange-Platform then Dime #40114
    Blashyrkh
    Participant

      Alright cool! Let's hope we get a positive answer :)

      in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36747
      Blashyrkh
      Participant

        @shakti I've sent you an email with your password. You can change it when you're logged in :)

        in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36742
        Blashyrkh
        Participant

          @Tomcat, yes that's already implemented. When you are logged in, there should be an item "My gigs" available in the navigation. Or you can go to this URL https://mpdb.space/my-gigs/ when logged in.

          The personal statistics page contains the following:

          – unique songs heard

          – total songs heard

          – number of gigs attended

          – list of attended gig locations

          – which songs you've heard live and how many times.

          Also when you are logged in and go to a detail page of a song. For example https://mpdb.space/song/flick-of-the-wrist/

          You'll see during which gig you've heard that specific song.

          in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36739
          Blashyrkh
          Participant

            Update: the N.O.X. parts are merged into 1 song.

            in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36738
            Blashyrkh
            Participant

              @Bionaut, it's not hard to add it, but the "issue" is that all the Tussler statistics will be added to Motorpsycho.

              in reply to: other Bootleg-Exchange-Platform then Dime #40079
              Blashyrkh
              Participant

                I think archive.org would be a great idea. Just today my server at home crashed and I've lost all my recordings :-( I hope I can recover some of it.

                in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36731
                Blashyrkh
                Participant

                  @otherdemon, I’ve approved your account :-)

                  in reply to: other Bootleg-Exchange-Platform then Dime #40073
                  Blashyrkh
                  Participant

                    I really like to idea to upload everything on archive.org This way we could link it to mpdb.space :-D

                    @mister conclusion: I don't see any pricing on archive and there is no upload limit. The band approved the recordings show, so I guess there won't be any legal issues.

                    in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36729
                    Blashyrkh
                    Participant

                      Thank you all for your valuable feedback ! The following changes are done:

                      – Added the missing recordings.

                      – Renamed Victim of Rock to Hell pt. VII / Victim Of Rock

                      To do:

                      – Change the N.O.X parts into one song.

                      – Change Uberwagner / The Pelgrim to Überpilgrim

                      – Show other users that attended a show (only visible when logged in).

                      in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36720
                      Blashyrkh
                      Participant

                        It seems more and more people are finding their way to mpdb.space and the registered user area.

                        Are there any feature requests? Maybe see the other users that attended a gig?

                        Is there something annoying that should be fixed?

                        Maybe some layout changes?

                        Maybe add the old trivia/wiki to mpdb.space that's on this website?

                        @Vegard, is it an option to move the forum to mpdb.space? Because you've mentioned there are some technical issues… It should be possible to migrate all the users and topics to a new bbpress forum.

                        in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36717
                        Blashyrkh
                        Participant

                          @ruedibilly, please check your e-mail :-) i’ve sent a mail to your gmx.de address

                          in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36715
                          Blashyrkh
                          Participant

                            @Punj, that's possible, the mails are sent to people who register from today … :-)

                            in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36711
                            Blashyrkh
                            Participant

                              The mailings should work again

                              in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36710
                              Blashyrkh
                              Participant

                                @TraktorBass, I've sent you an email :-)

                                in reply to: Motorpsycho DB #36708
                                Blashyrkh
                                Participant

                                  @Tomcat, I've sent you a mail to your hotmail address :)

                                  @pfnuesel, I don't see an account with username "neverSurrender". Can you try to create a new account: https://mpdb.space/wp-login.php?action=register I will send you the mail afterwards.

                                  It seems there are some issues with the mail server. So I need to manually send these emails.

                                Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 482 total)

                                …hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994