Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
After Manmower Blissard is kind of over for me and Fool’s Gold and Nathan come “only” like a prolonged fade out. But in those ’96 Rockefeller (if I’m not mistaken) versions they do shine golden. I don’t think there’s any filler on Blissard but there’s quite a bunch of songs with all the same tempos and styles. Another running order might have helped there.
Timothy has no filler at all for me. I can play each side to maximum entertainment.
#1 comes as a surprise for me. I wonder if the Fruit had won over LLM.
nice job!
Trust Us, my Child, Timothy has its Moments.
oh Bon Iver. Didn’t know them before. The Wolves sounds very promising.
sacrifice! the partyrecord to end all partyrecords!
and some parties… for that matter.
revenge of the nerds with a whitesnake groove. i’m cracking.
it’s a welcome hurricane of silliness. ordered.
quite the odd description he has there. :mrgreen:
ok, now it worked! that link was the troublemaker. so simply add the dot between “songza” and “com” which I left out to post here. weird.
(aha! but i see that last one. i think it happens as soon as i post that link to that radio station… i try something else, here’s the main idea posting thing:)
yes there’s probably a thousand possibilities nowadays with this modern “internet” thing but since I don’t care too much about that, I’m kinda thrilled with this. Build yr own station(s)! From an archive, though, and there’s not a jolly lot of Motorpsychedelic tunes there. Only BHBC and the Fishtank. But still… I made one without any concept or theme except my love for everything I find valid, so you’ll find Hüsker Dü hugging Genesis kissing Sonic Youth kickin Portishead’s Rush and whatnot:
http://songzacom/listen/little-lucid-moments
and now build yr own.
nope, still don’t see nothin but my first “wtf is this the twilight zone” confusion outing…
1 ICU
2 Heaven and Hell
3 Sterling Says
4 The Sailboat Song
5 Watchin’ You
6 Little Ricky Massenburg
7 Junkfood Mailbomb
8 Up Our Sleeves
9 Captain Geebheart
10 Mad Sun
11 The Ballad of Pat and Put
12 Snafu
13 Fade to Grey
14 KR-3
15 Star Dancer vs Car Cancer
16 Mellow Muffin Stomp
17 Abendspaziergang
this erm… probably will fit on 1 CD… well yeh it does…
group E big shock indeed.
oh and otherwise DB might have had to fight Timothy already.
daniel’s band’s great. only the two of you? if i was living in münchen i would definitely want to join you.
-
AuthorPosts