supernaut

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,741 through 1,755 (of 2,233 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: [OT] so who’s it going to be? #17632
    supernaut
    Participant

      ok, it’ll be Switzerland.

      in reply to: London-gigs #17730
      supernaut
      Participant

        England will fall finally!

        in reply to: [OT] so who’s it going to be? #17631
        supernaut
        Participant

          switzerland now. moooooh!

          in reply to: New release before the Øya-gig! #17682
          supernaut
          Participant

            wooohooo happy here.

            in reply to: [OT] so who’s it going to be? #17626
            supernaut
            Participant

              not a lotta soccer people here???? 8O

              in reply to: Leizpig, Conne Island 07-06-2010 #17559
              supernaut
              Participant

                @GBD

                you got a pog yrself? so you recommend it?

                in reply to: Leizpig, Conne Island 07-06-2010 #17553
                supernaut
                Participant

                  yes. listening to it now too. holy momma!

                  in reply to: [OT] so who’s it going to be? #17623
                  supernaut
                  Participant

                    geee, those Aussies were nothing. Argentina or Spain would have won 10:0.

                    supernaut
                    Participant

                      This while listening to Unwinding Hours. Nice.

                      supernaut
                      Participant

                        They do get coverage and warm critics but mostly only at release dates. No scandals and drug stories inbetween. I find them very underrated when I ask around. People know their indie and alternative bands and lots of obscures, but I’m always surprised how little they know of Motorpsycho. Maybe it’s because in the big german media – the ones I can speak of, I don’t know anything about their status in Norway – like Spex or Visions they never get big coverage. There was the odd front picture though in 98-00 and very surprisingly two special editions on Viva’s “wahwah” shows. Oh, those were the days. But since they walk their own stubborn path of rather humble promotion and marketing activities, that won’t change.

                        in reply to: Leizpig, Conne Island 07-06-2010 #17551
                        supernaut
                        Participant

                          I spoke to Bent quite a few times and he is warm and welcoming. :-) And actually I do think that their music is this interesting and diverse and soft and brash and edgey because they are quite the sensitive bunch.

                          But yeah let’s put this to rest. Gotta get that recording now.

                          in reply to: Aalborg (DK) , Studenterhuset — 10.06.2010 #17604
                          supernaut
                          Participant

                            Wow after all these years playing all these places and festivals, they give 30 freaks a full 2,5 hour set with a smile nonetheless. Now that‘s attitude.

                            in reply to: Leizpig, Conne Island 07-06-2010 #17537
                            supernaut
                            Participant

                              wow, I still find it astonishing, how quick some people are at pointing their finger to someone else’s flaw. He lost it for a second and people go crusadin’?

                              Kudos to Chucky for the most entertaining post here. :MPD:

                              in reply to: Leizpig, Conne Island 07-06-2010 #17518
                              supernaut
                              Participant

                                I’m not “defending” Bent. But some people treat him like a criminal. As if he turned from a flawless angelic Rockgod into some kind of Monster in a split second one evening. I won’t point my finger at somebody who did something somewhere for his own reasons I didn’t witness. I’m just asking things. And always ask yourself, what would Jesus do? The one without sin shall step forward. :-)

                                in reply to: Leizpig, Conne Island 07-06-2010 #17513
                                supernaut
                                Participant

                                  my words, man.

                                  haven’t found anything violent in Dampsaba yet, but this from Bergen ’94:

                                  Quote:
                                  i wasn’t there, but i read a newspaper’s review of it, where they said bent had become so emotional about one of the songs that he just stood on the stage crying as he played. says all about motorpsycho! you cannot help but love a group with that kind of attitude and feelings towards their work.

                                  aaawwww….. :D

                                Viewing 15 posts - 1,741 through 1,755 (of 2,233 total)

                                …hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994