Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
speaking of “nice rocker”…: could anyone count/tab this monster out???
allrighty!
It is COTF.
Snah talks, sits and gestures like a wise man with the mind of a young adventurer.
wow thanks. that was a nice watch. he’s the man. the ending’s funny, about his goal for that evening.
another show: http://video.pbs.org/video/1397479116/#
once again: GET THE CAR KEYS, GET THE GUN!
—
Got the 7″ from rune. Nice rocker.
thanks el siesta.
Since the majority of psychonauts will miss it, this event has to be a Roadworks entry. Are you reading this, MP headquarter executives?
Quote:and I.C.U (boinganoid) on the B-side is a hard hitting rocker from the same sessions.any insider infos about more outtakes?
love that sketch drawing print original thingy.
and like always: translation pleeeeeeease!
s_edelman
Quote:They covered the Cure song “Push” as Kanon @ Molde Jazz Fest in 2007This is so brillant! I think I also hear their “Hey You!” riff at 14min. But the absolutely blowing highpoint is Rush’s “YYZ” with Police’s “Synchronicity” at 49min. I love it when they live their own fandomness or however it’s called in english.
ordered, yay.
Duna Jam pix look great. But I can’t help thinking about sand and fx pedals…. scary.
swiss dates still missing. i don’t believe it.
February 10, 2010 at 17:16 in reply to: The first essential rock album of the decade? Quite possibly. #16400Quote:the Bob Dylan song of the same name,getting the facts wrong due to googleing? but an A for effort and praising.
-
AuthorPosts