supernaut

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,861 through 1,875 (of 2,233 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: album of the month german magazine eclipsed #16396
    supernaut
    Participant

      I find Eclipsed quite fun. The oddball amongst other mags. Started out as a Floyd fanzine and became a prog mag. Somehow very conservative narrow minded (sampled or electronic music ain’t real musig) but they do try to be freaky. You might find raving articles about GYBE, Sonic Youth, Marillion and Manfred Mann’s Earth Band within 3 pages. So it’s quite weird but nevertheless a fresh and different read because of this. Though they don’t write very well.

      And obviously they do hit the bullseye sometimes. :MPD:

      in reply to: Vinyl of the Month #16394
      supernaut
      Participant

        Very nice commentary. Also mentioning that and why side A is the scratched one.

        supernaut
        Participant

          Way to go, Traktor. I haven’t paid attention to the lyrics this much to tell if it’s conceptional or not. I think it’s the first album bent wrote all the lyrics? So it’s quite possible he took the pilot seat because he had a greater picture in mind.

          in reply to: Oslo, Summer, WHAT THE…? #16333
          supernaut
          Participant
            Quote:
            They covered the Cure song “Push” as Kanon @ Molde Jazz Fest in 2007

            woah! must have this. is there a recording?

            in reply to: Oslo, Summer, WHAT THE…? #16326
            supernaut
            Participant
              Quote:
              Great Supernaut, can’t wait!

              just to be safe (as I said, first time i did this), you did get a download link per email?

              in reply to: Oslo, Summer, WHAT THE…? #16319
              supernaut
              Participant

                Faith’s a bummer even without issues. It’s great but I prefer their edgier, guitar laden stuff.

                —

                The files are coming, Evol, whole show.

                in reply to: Oslo, Summer, WHAT THE…? #16313
                supernaut
                Participant

                  Evol, I need yr email adress then.

                  @GBD

                  They could do like the Cure with their “trilogy”. They did it once in Berlin, out on DVD. Played 3 of their classic albums with short breaks inbetween. About a 3h set. Awezummy.

                  I wonder if Motorpsycho like the Cure anyway…

                  in reply to: Oslo, Summer, WHAT THE…? #16309
                  supernaut
                  Participant

                    @jacob

                    yeah, that would be nice. Next in the Roadwork series.

                    @Evol

                    I still have it. It’s Rockefeller ’96. Though I think I edited a bit and some people once mentioned they’re not happy with edited stuff on the net. What’s the best way to share? I have never uploaded anything ever before.

                    in reply to: It has begun! #16368
                    supernaut
                    Participant

                      ah we all should have gone organized for Lobotomizer. That would’ve been a laugh.

                      But I already voted. DB, TM, TU.

                      in reply to: Oslo, Summer, WHAT THE…? #16302
                      supernaut
                      Participant

                        @Elvin,

                        there is a 96 or 97 gig on the net, which they end with Fool’sGold and Nathan’s Tune and it’s brilliant. After a quite loud and energetic gig it becomes totally hypnotic and grand. Sounds not so spectacular on paper but oh it was.

                        in reply to: Oslo, Summer, WHAT THE…? #16301
                        supernaut
                        Participant

                          tho’ I won’t be there, I had to had my say. :lol:

                          it’s 3,2, 1 for DB, TM and TU

                          Timmy is my fave album but I’d really would like to see them doing Demon Box, because I only ever heard Nothing To Say and Plan#1 live. It would be a massive ride.

                          in reply to: January new album!!! #15061
                          supernaut
                          Participant
                            Quote:
                            Phoot’s Flower comes in with a “Heal The World” refrain

                            :lol:

                            now imagine evryone singalong live.

                            in reply to: Oslo, Summer, WHAT THE…? #16284
                            supernaut
                            Participant

                              four pages in an UK magazine? what’s happening?

                              in reply to: Snah about music, drugs and personal haircuts #16195
                              supernaut
                              Participant

                                yeah, some guys crossed the line here.

                                i’d like to have a father like that. and if i was the rockhippie father and my son wouldn’t accept me, he’d be off to bootcamp PRONTO!

                                in reply to: hmf – review – rote raupe.de – german #16274
                                supernaut
                                Participant

                                  This guy obviously wrote that review on his first listen while doing the dishes.

                                Viewing 15 posts - 1,861 through 1,875 (of 2,233 total)

                                …hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994