Motortom

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO WINTER and SPRING 2013 #23378

:D pretty cool!

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO WINTER and SPRING 2013 #23376

I always preför to have e bit more time befor the concert,to hang around and prepair mind and soul,and Its

also always nice to see them at the soundcheck, like in dharmastadt! :) we have the option to sleep by a friend,

somthing other i dont know, but who knows if we get sleep this night! ;) if you want to order somthing i can ask him

If he have an idee. greez!

in reply to: Still live with eggplant #23938

No.

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO WINTER and SPRING 2013 #23373

10:15 Carpark Sihlquai!

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO WINTER and SPRING 2013 #23372

Damned… since yesterday evening i cant stop playing my Eggplant LP! Think i have to get a new one next friday :D :D :D

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO WINTER and SPRING 2013 #23371

Hey,

http://meinfernbus.de

Greez Motortom

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO WINTER and SPRING 2013 #23369

Hey Supernaut,

There is a Bus how drives from ZürichHB to München at friday morning for some less bugs! We will take this! Saturday morning it rides back. We did the same to Dharmastadt! quite relaxed :-)

Check it Out!!

in reply to: 04.05.2013: Dachstock, Bern #24228

This evening was unbelieveble…

WHAT A CRYSTAL CLEAR PERFECT SOUND!!! Never heared befor over all these years!

In Dharmstadt Bent asked: That was fun, whasnt it!? And yea that was fun, but yesterday evening was a miracle!!! It was a Milestone!!! After all thes time, they are rocking to a new age of musichistery!

But of course, there was playing GOD and his Band!!! :)

After all these years now of traveling to a lot of concerts of theses guys, i woud say that this was a new peak!!! For me 10meters over the top of Mount Everest! These Guys are still in a steeply rising course, and this after 24Years!!! What a progression!!!

Congratulation to the Best ROCK ACT on our Planet!!!

Maximum RESPECT!!!

In biggest honor our Tom

in reply to: Hell, Part 1-3 guitar tab #24193

But hey, great work!

What a fantastic Song!!! Hope to hear it tomorow :)

in reply to: Hell, Part 1-3 guitar tab #24192

Almost the whole week iam smiling but this evening i start to smile like a crazy fuul… i will see you guys tomorow in Dharmastadt and Bern….and München :-) !

……………

Almost have a year i wanted to write my own blog about this realy unbeliveble DEATH DEFYING UNICORN live Experience. And now is a year gone and i am still in a never ever having feeling of Happyness about it! its a miracle! and its also playing now :)

And tomorow it will Rock again! This new Album is…… You Guys still have it!!!!!!!

I wish you a realy happy tour Guys!!! HAVE FUN will … :)!!!

Our Tom Kreidler

in reply to: Tour Stats – Fall 2009 #14299

Damned, realy not one Child of the Future???? You can say what you want, but i love this gitarre of an other dimenson….

in reply to: Winterthur 10.11. #15110

Yep, realy energetic :mrgreen:

in reply to: January new album!!! #14707

Yea, i think now they are back in theyr old groove, every year a new album. Thanks Kenneth you made it happend. Fantastic!!!

in reply to: Winterthur 10.11. #15103

I think i have to corect somthing.

Kill devill hills

the alchemist

GREENER!!!!!!!!!!! pretty cool !!!!!!!!

Year Zero

The ozean in her eye

Back to source!!!! Fantastic !!!

Bedroom Eyes

Sungravy

Sidwayspiral 3

Wishing well!!!!!!!! YEA !!!!!

überwagner

wholelotta diana

the ozzylot

Riding the tiger

Manmower

For me it was a very spezial Set. some songs i never heard befor live. And last year was my personal record, 5times Motorpsychodelica. i wanted to break that this year again, but it gets hard. The Osszylot is one of my new favorites, was again better then in friburg. but i was a bit sad that they dont played child of the future. I wana hear this fantastic Guitar in the biginning of the song live. Damned….. i think i have to go to treviso or deventer, becose tomorow is TSOOL day! And today I need to sleep……………

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994