Wulf

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Wulf
    Participant

There are lots of other bands/musicians playing London the days around MP:

Therapy?, Vibrators, We are Scientist, Soulfly, No Means No, Laetitia Sadier, Jimmy Eat World, Monster Magnet, As I Lay Dying, Get Well Soon, Sleepy Sun, and many many more

in reply to: Øyafestivalen #16536
      Wulf
      Participant

Oh yeah, and the drumstick hit me… :?

in reply to: Øyafestivalen #16535
        Wulf
        Participant

So, after two beers, I try to sum up a bit:

Feel: Bents guitar sounded bad, but the crowd sang and felt that it’s so good to feel again… (Bent was a “bit” angry about the guitarsound… but the good mood from the crowd made him smile again)

On my pillow, Leave it like that, Shrug and fisty, Wearing yr smell: Very intense versions with some nice soli/jamparts. Can’t remember being so much into these songs before. Bent asked the crowd to make the “ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” soundeffect at the beginning of shrug. These songs would alone be worth a release.

ah, and Lars Lien joined them now on stage. He really enjoyed this evening (it looked like he didn’t want to leave the stage at the end :wink:

Now it’s time to skate, Watersound, Trapdoor: Now with Geb on stage playing guitar and banjo. Time to Skate was very nice to hear again, Watersound was played in a perfect combination between two acoustic and Snahs electric guitar, Trapdoor was also very good

Kill some day: This was the segue into the psycho-part of the evening. I think from this on Geb played drums and Deathprod joined them on stage (or one song +-)

The Wheel: My personal highlight of the evening. Loud as hell, the build-ups perfect as they can be and (I know I repeat myself) as intense as it can be. Terrific, outstanding, whatever…

Sungravy: The crowd needed more time to get down after the wheel, but I think Bent had to start with Sungravy that they’d make all songs in time (it was at least 22:30). A bit sad that this very beautiful song got a bit lost of all the intensity before.

Grindstone: Would’ve fit well after the wheel and was great to see live. Not that loooong ending, but loud aaaand: intense!

TGC: Perfect ending, as we all know (at least I hope so). A bit sad, that the fireworks-explosions hit the beginning of TGC, but the picture was very cool. And I think I haven’t heard such a never ending build-up as tonight. Sensational.

The crowd was, at least where I stood, very into the songs and in good mood (sure there were few exceptions, but all in all very cool). All in all worth travelling this far…

It was nice to see Geb and Helge and Lars again, but I really think this was a one time-“wonder” and Motorpsycho today is BentKennethSnah (and this is good!). There were sold 135 T-Shirts with the Cover of TM-Rerelease and the date 14. august 2010 on it. This confirms it a bit, but let also hope for a live-release. We all should cross our fingers…

Enough from now. Have to go to bed… and catch my flight tomorrow noon.

Good time and good night.

Wulf.

in reply to: Øyafestivalen #16520
          Wulf
          Participant

This one has to become a Roadworks! Nearly perfect, but all the way gigantic.

in reply to: Psychonauts @ Øyafestivalen #17942
            Wulf
            Participant

Perhaps you’ll find a room at bbnorway.com or you’ll try couchsurfing.com

Hotelrooms (incl. breakfast) are available from 120 CHF.

in reply to: scarce vinyl for sale / sjelden vinyl til salgs #16888
              Wulf
              Participant
                in reply to: Bootleg Artwork #15315
                Wulf
                Participant

Anyone here who was at Henie Onstad Kunstsenter and eventually recorded the soundcheck or remembers what song they played besides Demon Box and Un Chien? Can’t remember, if it has been a song or just a straight rocking jam. Anyone?

Cheers,

Wulf

in reply to: Snah about music, drugs and personal haircuts #16183
                  Wulf
                  Participant

Here you can find the interview (german).

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO TOUR – MAY 2010 #14386
                    Wulf
                    Participant

Got mine already!

:cheers:

in reply to: Tour Stats – Fall 2009 #14307
                      Wulf
                      Participant

A list of 36 Songs, they played already as a trio with Kenneth (the 50 from this tour excluded):

Un Chien

COTF (don’t know if live, but on record)

Flick Of The Wrist

Go to California

Nerve Tattoo

Starmelt/Lovelight

Nothing to Say

The Other Fool

Serpentine

Landslide

Now It’s Time To Skate

Heartattack Mac

Blindfolded

Step Inside

High Time

Sunchild

You Lose

On My Pillow

Vanishing Point

Blueberry Daydream

S.T.G.

Tristano

Drug Thing

Sancho Says

Psychonaut

Mantrick Muffin Stomp

Babylon

The One Who Went Away

Leave It Like That

The Other Fool

Demon Box

Into The Sun

Fairies Wear Boots

Wharf Rat

Black To Comm

Sparks

in reply to: Motorpsycho discography #12266
                        Wulf
                        Participant

Various – Runeology 4, CD, RCDS4, 2009

Motorpsycho: Riding The Tiger (!!!)

Rune Grammofon Sampler with one track from all 2009 releases.

in reply to: Deventer, Burgerweeshuis – 15.11.2009 #15254
                          Wulf
                          Participant

Might Who gave you love have been a Zakarrias cover?

in reply to: 11.11.2009 Bologna, “Estragon” (IT) #15158
                            Wulf
                            Participant

Great concert, BUT: the worst talking crowd ever imho. Hope to get better in Roncade tomorrow…

in reply to: New T-Shirt on 20th years tour #13898
                              Wulf
                              Participant

The Merchandise seller told me that the anniversary shirt was already sold out in Norway and that there will only be one more shirt for this tour (a girlie-shirt if I remember correctly).

in reply to: The 20th Anniversary Tour #12513
                                Wulf
                                Participant

Where can one meet some of you for a pre-beer in Berlin, Hamburg, Bologna, Roncade?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 101 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994