Mizitko

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi, did anyone catch Down the Rabbit Hole playlist? Now i remember only that they started with Year Zero and finished with massive Vortex Surfer… somewhere between was All is Loneliness, one song from Phanerothyme or It's a Love Cult which i recognised after few minutes and just few others – as they have so long songs hour and half was really short time and I have to go again, but definitely to individual concert 8)

in reply to: Tour 2015 #27630

Hello, is here anybody going to Down The Rabbit Hole from Czech republic or Wien or Dresded (or Berlin) with one free seat in car who wants petrol contribution? :?:

Hm, it looks i have someone to get there, but someone from there at monday? :wink:

No, im too restless, i got bus and train tickets back home :oops:

in reply to: Sinful, Wind-borne chords? #18316

I tried it to play acording to tab from link few years ago and just symplified it to these chords (without quiet intro):

D# E F# (repeat few times, loud start, played like D type chords)

B F# E (to E add little finger on d#) (played in basic positions)

F# B E

B F# E

F# B F# (D type) G# B (both hold D type chord and just shift it up)

E G# B Bb D# E F# D# E F# (bridge before verse) 2x

F# E D# 2x (or something like this)

and then verse

B F# E

F# B E…

…then the chords are variated similarly… I gave it up to improve it becouse it is quite dificult for me and I'm happy I can play the opening :-)

It would be fine if someone could finish it in similar way, i hate complicated tabs :-)

EADGBE

|||||| this is example of D type chord E, played only on D, G and B string

||o|||

||||||

|||o||

||||o|

in reply to: Any gigs in Prague or CZ? #17402

Hi, only once i saw Motorpsycho and Jaga Jazzists horns In the Fishtank in some nonmainstream shop, but i don’t go to shops usually. I know them thanks to this album and I guess here in Czech Republic are more Motorpsycho fans thanks to Jaga Jazzist, who played twice in Prague. But here is possible to buy many CDs and vinyls in czech internet shops. And here is quite normal to download music from internet becouse for many young people and students especially it is to expensive buy many albums. No one buy, no one sell, but it doesn’t mean, that they are unknown here and that no one wouldn’t visit concert.

50 people is nonsense, only myself, I know around 10 people who would surely come.

And it would be quite easy to manage concert in Prague (Archa Theatre) or in Brno (club Fleda would be ideal), cause it is near the usual tour course. Of course it isn’t long way to Berlin from Prague or to Wien from Brno, but I’m sure it wouldn’t be wash-out to play in Czech Republic. What do you think? Any other fans from Czech Republic or someone who would come here to hear them?

So dont be afraid and come one in ;-)

in reply to: Superstooge –> Fun House #12187

Hi, isn’t to Fun House more similar Star Star Star (from Barracuda)? Although the name Superstooge prompt there is probably inspiration…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994