Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: favorite motorpsycho jams (nerd stuff) #27014

@ThorEgil

No of course not. I'm a bit out of touch where the action is nowadays with torrents and stuff. recommendations?

in reply to: Motorpsycho – Behind The Sun (new album 2014) #25919

first spin was quite a desaster for me. but it's growing.

in reply to: Motorpsycho spring 2014 #25354

i guess this is a mistake…

http://www.songkick.com/concerts/11555563-motorpsycho-at-les-docks

Motorpsycho / Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, 26. Feb, Les Docks, Lausanne, Switzerland

in reply to: 10.05.13, München #24346

if i recall correctly back in 2008 the munich show ended on a similar note. some drunken ass ruining it for everybody at the end.

in reply to: 04.05.2013: Dachstock, Bern #24233

still recovering from yesterdays show. i'm truly impressed. this was one of the best motorpsycho shows i've ever seen (yesterday was my 53rd show since 1993). don't get fooled by the setlist as un chien, taifun or s.t.g. were missing which were previously played on this tour. this show just had a perfect flow and a good balance between straight ahead rock and spacy jams.

@dave: sounds like you made a recording, that's great to know! please share at motortrades, thx in advance :-)

in reply to: 04.05.2013: Dachstock, Bern #24224

as stated hardly any breaks at all. long jam at the end of hell and great space outs in fools gold, arne hassle and hogwash. great venue, great sound.

2h45m

p.s: reine fiske did an outstanding job. by far my favorite addition besides the usual suspects.

in reply to: Still live with eggplant #23871

great differences in opinions. mine is simple: consired me floored

in reply to: Still live with eggplant #23818

really like the afterglow from the visions cd. promising.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994