zagaton

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: AADAP near mint 1st press for sale / Signed! #13494

You’re the guy selling it, I suppose :D

in reply to: Child of the future – Mp3 #13327

I’d also like to download this record and transfer it to my mp3 player. I have bought the record , and I’ve tried to make my own rip but I wasn’t happy with the result, it wasn’t loud enough. There may be ways to make it louder but I’m not an expert on this and I’d like to download a rip made by someone who really knows how to do this. Doing this will not make me feel guilty, since I, as I’ve said, have bought the record and there is no other ways to download it.

in reply to: Child of the future #13179

I’ve listened to it twice. I feared it would sound like Nirvana – In Utero or Pixies – Surfer Rosa, two albums Steve Albini has produced. They are good but a bit too raw to my taste. But this one doesn’t sound like them. I think it’s quite good but I’ll listen to it a lot more before deciding what I think about it.

in reply to: Child of the future #13161

Some people seem to have received it, allthough it was to be released tomorrow. I think I have to order it on the Internet as there is, to my knowledge, only one record store in my town, Platekompaniet, and I don’t think they carry records. But I’ll at least go and ask them if they have Child of the future. When I get it, one way or another, I’ll rip it to my computer and make mp3 files. Then I can listen to it while taking a walk. Sounds great :). I’ll also listen to the record while chilling out at home, though, which of course is the best way to listen to music.

However, I’m not sure if I’m gonna like the record. Before I have listened to two albums Steve Albini has produced, Nirvana – In Utero and Pixies – Surfer Rosa. The production on these albums is kind of cool but the drum sound is a bit too raw to my taste. And when I’ve listened to the whole album I’m tired. But I’ll give Child of the future a try.

People who have listened to the album: What do you think? Does it come up to your expectations? How come I haven’t found any reviews of the album in any newspapers?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994