Denis888

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Child of the future #13312

I liked CotF as that is a very mighty, exciting, raw rocker. The sound is a bit dark and abrasive but then why not?

in reply to: Geb’s songs #12550

Pity you don’t understand really good music

in reply to: Worst and most overrated album. #12246

No, this is as stupid as you are, a snotty cretin

in reply to: Geb’s songs #12548

the rest are “skip”-songs. always!

Quote:

I’d never think of Geb’s songs as skip-songs. In fact, there are many many Bent’s tradks that are inferior, ans what is good about Geb, and that is my own opinion, is that he has no bad songs at all :MPD:

in reply to: Worst and most overrated album. #12244

Oh, I wanna add that Blissard is very overrated album, it is still dark, aggressive and rather sharp to my ears. I started to feel much better after LTEC and later on till Black Hole.

in reply to: Geb’s songs #12545

Yeah, if we also take into consideration his solo efforts as well as co-credits, than sure et.no, Walkin’ With J., as well as The Nerve Tattoo and Little Ricky are amazing!

in reply to: Worst and most overrated album. #12231

Composite Head is a real ourburst of garagey psycho-pop joyness, that is both real cool and thrilling. I still clong to this excelletn little ditty!

in reply to: Worst and most overrated album. #12222

I really love Composite Head as well as Neverland, and in fact, the pop period in MP is the best, devoid of the screechiness and satanic idiocy. So, the worst album? For me, it is Lobotomizer, then 8 Soothing Songs is the 2nd worst, as well as for the most part, Demon’s Box and for some part, Black Hole.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994