v1

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 83 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Motorpsycho spring 2014 #25419
    v1

Ok then, thanks!

If we can't make it in May, I think that next November I will be in Utrecht again! But let's hope for a nice surprise soon!

in reply to: Motorpsycho spring 2014 #25417
      v1

@ Un.Chien.d.Espace: is that a wish of yours or you've got a good source?

I went @ Le Guess Who last November with a couple of Italian psychonauts, and we absolutely love that festival! :cheers:

in reply to: Happy 2014 Motorpsycho!!! #25656
        v1

Happy New Year everybody!

See you around this spring! :STG:

in reply to: Tønsberg, Total 2013/09/21 #25295
          v1

Danke dir, Spacebandit!

Frohe Weinachten aus Gardasee, keep doing your job every time you can, it brings every MP fan on the stage with the band! :STG:

in reply to: Bunch TV Interview #24749
            v1

Nice Stuff! Have you got any clue about where I could find the video of the whole show in Koeln, Gebaude9, 06/11/2009? That was another great one :cheers:

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO WINTER and SPRING 2013 #23379
              v1

@ Thomas: I'm so sorry my friend, on Sunday I left home at 4 in the afternoon and didn't check the forum anymore! we're gonna drink a couple of beers next time :cheers:

Did you enjoy the show? Have you been in Rome too? Tonight is sold out, and I don't have the ticket, but maybe tomorrow I'm driving to Roncade, if you're still around let me know!

in reply to: 05.05.2013 Bologna – Zona roveri #24252
                v1

A lot of beautiful things, cd's, ep's, vinyls, hoodies with M in front and new weird tribal and name on the back, wind-stopper, stickers, caps, pins, Blissard longsleeve, a great choice of t-shirt (yeah Supernaut, the eggplant-zeppelin!), and kids shirt also. Too many things, too much money I miss at this moment to buy everything

:P .But the prices are the same as ever, they're so honest! Thimoty's and Blissard boxes were sold for 22euros each, new album for 15 .

I did not understand why no setlist was given to the audience, maybe they were already "booked" by old times fans …

in reply to: 05.05.2013 Bologna – Zona roveri #24246
                  v1

@ BronYAur: if I could, I would also choose three other songs instead of High Time, X-3 and Arne H., that could also fit because it was brilliantly played, but its place wasn't as an encore. But the fact is that they have a huge amount of material to work with, so the only way to make everybody happy each time would be to play six hours every concert, or make a poll before the gig, asking the crowd wich setlist they prefer :D or easily let them do what they want and let you dive into the magic .It lasted 2h30, so what else you can say to them? They respect us and make people respect them, yesterday I've noticed a small step into politeness from the italian crowd (at least in the first rows). And also, Bent missed "some" lyrics, in Uberwagner, STG, Starhammer and Taifun .Doesn't matter a lot . But Snah, he is god, he missed none :STG:

Had a short chat with Kenneth, he said he can't wait to play @ Bloom, so relax and wait for tomorrow, you lucky with the ticket! :finger:

@ supernaut : I can understand that you missed Taifun, but as expected we missed a beautiful gig poster like the Bern one! So, who's angrier now? :MPD:

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO WINTER and SPRING 2013 #23365
                    v1

Hi everybody, first thing: Tuesday's concert @ Bloom (Mezzago) has SOLD OUT!

Second: is anybody giving or needing a lift to Bologna tomorrow? I travel alone so it would be nice to share costs and decrease pollution :D .if someone's interested, just write something down here.

To all Swiss fans: have a great Saturday night!

cheers, andrea

in reply to: MOTORPSYCHO WINTER and SPRING 2013 #23358
                      v1

That's really cool, thanks for sharing it Supernaut! I hope we'll find something similar in italy, too!

in reply to: *** Blissard Hardcover Fan Art Competition *** #23263
                        v1

Well deserved Ivan, that's really a nice work! :cheers:

cheers,

Andrea

in reply to: *** Blissard Hardcover Fan Art Competition *** #23257
                          v1

After a lot of efforts, I did it!

This is "Sinful, wind-borne (slow version)", and it comes in this gallery for two basic reasons:

1- to make Vegard's son Win not so easy :mrgreen:

2- and as well to get at least on the podium of this competition :MPD:

I must say, but you can clearly see it, it was not so easy to find a good Blissard-inspired drawing …that's a masterpiece, I'm just human!

cheers to you all! :STG:

in reply to: *** Blissard Hardcover Fan Art Competition *** #23256
                            v1

canvasuu.png

in reply to: Gebhardt interview from 2010 #23212
                              v1

http://motorpsycho.fix.no/thisis/media/aftenart3_00_eng2.htm

there you can read the whole story!

cheers, andrea

in reply to: Gebhardt interview from 2010 #23210
                                v1

That could be a year later than he said, on 09/04/2000 @Ciak, Pisa.

And About five months later, I saw MP for my first time in Brescia! :STG:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 83 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994