Emelic

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I can't afford it. The vinyl edition and shipping it's almost half of my monthly paycheck.

in reply to: The Tower #30490

I'll listen first at spotify if it is available, I think my copy will arrive somewhere in october :(

in reply to: Begynnelser – The album #30070

Mine haven't arrived yet. I think I will have to wait a couple of weeks to listen to it.

in reply to: Reissues of the old stuff #27321

@Blashyrkh very cheap indeed. I still need Phanerothyme, Tussler and Roadwork but I havn't enough money to buy them all. Also I need Eggplant and DDU, But I think those are still avaiable at stickman, so mabybe in january if I still found them.

in reply to: Reissues of the old stuff #27318

it was 150 NOK shipping to México, but I ordered 5 vinyls and the deamon-box box, So i think it wasnt tooo much expensive.

in reply to: The Motorpnakotic Manuscripts #26629

@Blashyrkh It arrived last saturday (weird day for postal work, isn't it?). It says it was sended on september 11th, I think Mexican Postal Service sucks big time! I will get the full thing for spring :lol:

in reply to: The Motorpnakotic Manuscripts #26623

Hi naur, thank you for the advice, but I already did that. Cecile told me she would look after it to see why is taking so long, but it was like 2 or 3 weeks ago and still nothing.

in reply to: The Motorpnakotic Manuscripts #26621

Is there anyone else missing the first pack?? I haven't recived anything yet. :(

in reply to: Reissues of the old stuff #27216

Great news!!!

in reply to: The Motorpnakotic Manuscripts #26427

Well, if you europeans are worried about this one, I think this poor mexican has nothing to argue. i just hope I can get a mp3 version of the song somehow. About the boxet, I think I have to wait a little bit longer. :?

in reply to: Motorpsycho spring 2014 #25519

That poster is awsome!!!! Who's going to that show? it will be my last show of my first MP tour :)

in reply to: Motorpsycho spring 2014 #25469

Thanks Mister, I'll try to see the Bremen one, i have to find some ways to get there. My mail is emelic at gmail

in reply to: Motorpsycho spring 2014 #25467

Hey there!, I'm new over here. I'm from Mexico and I'm planning to see my firsts MP shows ever. The ones i want to get are Berlin, Haarlem, Nijmegen and not sure yet if i could get Bielefeld. Any recomendation for me? Can I meet some of you over there?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994