Ercarnar

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: En Konsert For Fok Flest (the album) coming in April! #27733
    Ercarnar
    Participant

Finally got my copy today.

Unbelievable. :MPD:

in reply to: En Konsert For Fok Flest (the album) coming in April! #27703
      Ercarnar
      Participant

I'm from Italy and I'm waiting for my copy too. Can't wait! :D :MPD:

in reply to: Your band #15429
        Ercarnar
        Participant

Ghost Mantra – Chandrabindu (Full)

This is my band's debut album, hope you like it :)

in reply to: Tablatures and Guitar Pro Files #27067
          Ercarnar
          Participant

Hi karmadrome, thank you for the kind suggestion, I modified the tab on ultimate guitar and credited your contribution at the beginning of the tab

in reply to: Tablatures and Guitar Pro Files #27065
            Ercarnar
            Participant

Hi karmadrome, I tabbed Cornucopia too and it's pratically the same as yours:

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/m/motorpsycho/cornucopia_tab.htm?utm_expid=18438345-117.Xl9Y1cGLRGGq9QYsTE9P2A.0&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ultimate-guitar.com%2Fsearch.php%3Fsearch_type%3Dtitle%26value%3Dmotorpsycho

Also I tabbed August, Go to California and Starhammer, just check ultimate guitar

in reply to: Tablatures and Guitar Pro Files #27062
              Ercarnar
              Participant

Hi guys, I was just thinking about tabbing Cornucopia! If you want I can try and tab August, I figured it out a few months ago but forgot almost everything, but I'll have fun writing it again if you want ;)

in reply to: Tablatures and Guitar Pro Files #27055
                Ercarnar
                Participant

I just tabbed Starhammer, here's a link to download the .txt file: STARHAMMER TAB

One thing: I uploaded it on ultimate guitar too, but it seems there are some problems on the layout of the page, and the program they give you to play the tab is quite horrible, since I didn't write the duration of the notes under them, but if you look at the tab while listening to the song you'll understand everything, I guarantee.

in reply to: Tablatures and Guitar Pro Files #27054
                  Ercarnar
                  Participant

sorry for this comment, I can't delete it

in reply to: Tablatures and Guitar Pro Files #27053
                    Ercarnar
                    Participant

As soon as I'll find a way to put GP 5 on this laptop I'll post them :STG:

in reply to: Snah’s effect pedals #16083
                      Ercarnar
                      Participant

I saw them in Trezzo, IT. Unfortunately the stage was too high and there were some bars to keep the public away from it, but I I noticed for sure he still uses his Scrambler a lot, he still has the Strymon ElCapistan (with a Moog expression pedal to controll the delay time) and the Strymon Lexi, the Moog Taurus II and the Korg tuner. Also, I think I saw the RC Boost.

Too many hollow body guitars, I can't remember them.

Two Fender combos, one tilted back to be better heared.

According to this video, he also uses the Loop Station and another pedal which, seeing its knobs and colour, looks like a Carlin Compressor Fuzz or a clone of it http://youtu.be/BfLgEMHTuxw?t=7m58s

Reine uses a vintage Red Fuzz Face, a Carlin Compressor Fuzz, a Roger Mayer Octavia, a Echolette Tape echo (the unit above his amp head) and a Wah Wah (don't know which one), Strymon Flint, Boss Tuner and a pedal that I didn't recognize.

White Fender Stratocaster.

Hiwatt Custom 100 Head with unmarked 4×12 cabinet.

Mellotron with a Boss Roland RE-20 on the top of it (also used by Kenneth)

in reply to: Tablatures and Guitar Pro Files #27051
                        Ercarnar
                        Participant

I don't want to sound pretentious, but I did some decent Guitar Pro tabs of:

-Starhammer (except the improvised solo and its link to the final verse)- Guitars, bass, mellotron and drums

-Gullible's Travails (almost complete, there are some missing parts like in the point where Hanne sings "I give up my time has ended…" and the link between the instrumental part and the final verse) – Guitars, bass, keyboards and drums

For both of these tabs, I initially wanted to tab every little detail, but it was a pain in the ass, so maybe they could be "simplified"…if you want, I can write you a .txt tab of the main riffs

Oh, and I also started tabbing Hell Pt. 1-3, since I learned by ear all the guitar parts except the solo which I like to improvise.

Unfortunately my old PC is struck now, and I don't have Guitar Pro on this one so I can't complete them, but if you need something feel free to ask!

in reply to: 02.06.2014 – Live Club, Trezzo Sull'Adda (IT) #26945
                          Ercarnar
                          Participant

Absolutely amazing concert, really well played and sung. Finally this time I could hear Reine playing and he's doing a great job.

The acoustic set was sweet, and the electric one…electrifying. On a Plate way more powerful than the album version, amazing Starhammer with Reine on Mellotron and guitar, incredible Psychonaut and The Alchemyst. Ok I actually enjoyed the whole concert in the same way :mrgreen: I have Snah's setlist but unfortunately, since I was in the same car with other friends, I couldn't stop and meet the band…I think, by the way, they had a great time too :cheers:

Quote:
                            great to see starhammer segued into another song finally. was expecting something like that during the jam in haarlem, but then the boys closed the song out as usual anyway.

Actually the two songs weren't exactely linked together, simply they started to play Psychonaut immediately after Starhammer ended… the two weren't "melted" together

in reply to: Motorpsycho spring 2014 #25480
                            Ercarnar
                            Participant

Wow, I didn't know about Alcatraz and Forza Nuova. By the way lots of people told me that the Live Club is a good place, and even if it is quite near my hometown I've never been there, so I can't wait for that show to discover it 8)

in reply to: Motorpsycho spring 2014 #25477
                              Ercarnar
                              Participant

Hi! I'm new, I'm from Italy and this time tomorrow I'll surely be here with my ticket for the Live Club concert. Anybody knows the reason why they won't play at Mezzago's Bloom this year (sound problems or other things)?

P.s.: You guys are really amazing in finding all the informations about the dates and the new albums :cheers:

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)

…hanging on to the trip you're on since 1994